Hello im new - day 1

littlemrs

Hi all my name is Claire and today is day 1 on LLT.

Well I'm proud to say i have survived today. Been in work which was perfectly fine but struggled a bit once it got to about 5-6pm and I had to feed my 2 young daughters. (1 & 3).

Today I've had porridge, spicy curry soup, strawberry shake and shepherds pie. I have found the packs to be better than I expected. I've already realised just how much I pick and graze thru the day without thinking.

I've felt very hungry at times today and can't wait for this to become 2nd nature and the hungry to subside.

I've only told my very supportive husband and sister I'm doing this so far. I will tell others in time but right now I can't be bothered explaining myself or having to listen to negative comments. So I imagine I'll be on here all the time for support.

Ive read thru all the posts and u seem such a nice bunch. Recipes seem good. I'll try them in time.

I'm 28 and 5ft and want to lose about 2 an half stone or thereabout

Sorry for long post. Thought id introduce myself properly haha x

Welcome Claire!!!!

Glad to hear you survived your first day!!! It really does get easier, i promise!!!!

Can't wait to follow your weight loss journey, and by all means come and join us "newbies" in the September starters thread!!!

Talk soon and Good luck!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi thanks for ur reply. I have read all the posts on sept and tried to post my hello on there but it didn't work.

Oh I love hearing them words that it gets easier. I really hope it does. Today was difficult at times and I'm fully prepared for it to get harder before it gets better x

Once the ketosis fairy visits you, it'll be plain sailing!! The hardest part will be deciding which pack to have!!!
Until then, it's a bit of a pain and a struggle, but it's all worth it!!!

I think minimins is playing up at the moment, seems to be taking forever to respond!! xxxxx

Hi Claire,
welcome aswell

looking forward to reading about your journey, ive done this diet and finished it fully end of march this year, best thing i ever did! i lost 6 stone and that was from July 16th last year - march 2011 i went from size 18/20 and im now a proud 8/10, needless to say i feel amazing! you can do this, just remember its not for ever and really put your mind to it, and nothing feels as good as being slim :) good luck honey x

Hello littlemrs,

Welcome to this wonderful world!
I can imagine with and 1 and 3 yr old old u must be rushed off ur feet. In many ways this is a good diet for you as u dont have to spend a lot of time thinking what u are going to eat just have to fend for the family.
Wish u good luck and believe me this community is a life saver.
I see u have joined the sept group already : )

XX

Hi Claire ive joined also on day 3 today, weigh in day sunday, im thirsty constantly and drinkin loads of water, hardest part for me will be weekends so hoping to get through this first weekend without lapsing to food, good luck with it and keep me posted how your doing

Hey claire I'm a newbie too!! :) I'm looking too lose 3 stone for my 21st in January!! :O well, I would be happy with two and a half!! I start my diet tomorrow!! :/ fingers crossed it work's!! I just need to be motivated and stay motivated!! :) xx

Hi emz

Good luck for tomorrow. Just keep reminding yourself why ur doing it. That's what I'm doing. U will easily be at ur goal for ur bday. Are u having a party or anything. Its my birthday in jan too but I'll be 29 on the 7th x

Welcome everyone and enjoy the journey xx

Back