Hello I'm new help!!

Hey baibiijaii and welcome. I have tried quite a few myself too. The one that worked best so far? Low carb! although I didn't enjoy it because I love CARBSSSSSSSSSS :(. I'm going to try exante soon, it's a total food replacement diet and some people might think it's extreme but I really want to get this weight down.

My favorite diets are the ones that consist of food that doesn't come from a box or taste like cardboard and the occasional deep fried and covered in chocolate item...

Your goal seems reasonable and if you commit you can reach that in know time. Let me know if you'd like some tips on how I shed my last ten pounds in less than 3 weeks...good luck!

Thank you both for your replies - my goal if my final stage to be my dream weight may seem heavy to some but it's because of my shape that weight will actualy take me to a size 8 which would make me very very happy!!!

Before I got pregnant i lost 3 stone on slimming world in about 6 months ( a few restarts due to miscaridge, homelessness) I enjoys the green days because of carbs!! :D:D

I gained 12 lb through pregnancy which all had all disapeared when i got home, i didn't want to stress about dieting more as wanted to focus on my princess and couldn't excersies due to torn stomache muscles , now i'm all healed up and rearing to go :)

I have a no carb diet plan called 1 2 3 and also have all the slimming world stuff and can't decide which one to go for , slimming world makes me feel like i'm not dieting which is good but the other plan is alot of protein which would be great to help build muscle :/

Meal replacement is not an option for me as i need my wee girl to see me eat food, but i wish you very good luck on it, they seem good if you use them to jump start then moove on to healthy food, like a kickstart for your body

Trimmer me - i'd love to know how you did that!

thank you both again xxx

Meal replacement is not an option for me as i need my wee girl to see me eat food,

Oh of course, I totally understand that and I hope my post didn't come across as if I was pushing or suggesting it on you. I just wanted to mention what my next thing to try was. I wasn't willing to do it myself at first, but I've tried all sorts and right now I feel I can at least give it a try. I have at least 5 stones to lose, so this journey isn't going to be short.

but i wish you very good luck on it, they seem good if you use them to jump start then moove on to healthy food, like a kickstart for your body

Thanks baibiijaii, I'm hoping to lose a few stone then go onto healthy eating or if I can lose the weight I want to then go into maintenance. Many people do food replacement diets as a quick fix then go back to their old habits, I know that shouldn't be done otherwise all the weight will go back on and probably some more... eek!

Which ever plan you choose, I wish you luck!

are the ones that consist of food that doesn't come from a box or taste like cardboard

The things people will put themselves through when they're desperate to lose weight huh! Poor me, what have I let myself in for ;) lol.

This may be a little drastic, but if you want quick results this is how I did it:

1)absolutely No cokes, sodas, caffeine or sugary drinks. Just water and green tea...

2)cut out white rice, white sugars and white breads. this was hard since I'm asian and white rice is our staple for every meal, even breakfast!

3)my diet mainly consisted of vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish and chicken. I stayed away from pork or beef (but only until I lost those ten pounds, afterwards back to red meat :rolleyes:)

4)I danced everyday for at least 30 minutes a day. I'm not too keen on boring workouts or the gym...so it was basically just me and youtube for those 3 weeks.

5)Running (though if I had to be honest, I really don't like to do) I ran about 2 miles twice a week...

6)I didn't eat past 7pm...but I did have at least 6-8 smaller meals throughout the day so I was never hungry.

7)As for snacks I stuck with fresh squeezed juices, home made fruit shakes, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and cheeses...

This may seem a bit general, but it worked for me and you still have a lot of freedom with food choices.

The key; burn more calories then you take in, stick to natural organic foods (nothing processed or hydrogenated) and everything in moderation! Good luck!

hello and welcome to the forum,
diet that works for me is slimming world, without a doubt no weighing no calorie counting, and you can eat pasta and potatoes!!
Good luck with what diet you choose ;)

TrimmerMe said:
This may be a little drastic, but if you want quick results this is how I did it:

1)absolutely No cokes, sodas, caffeine or sugary drinks. Just water and green tea...

2)cut out white rice, white sugars and white breads. this was hard since I'm asian and white rice is our staple for every meal, even breakfast!

3)my diet mainly consisted of vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish and chicken. I stayed away from pork or beef (but only until I lost those ten pounds, afterwards back to red meat :rolleyes:)

4)I danced everyday for at least 30 minutes a day. I'm not too keen on boring workouts or the gym...so it was basically just me and youtube for those 3 weeks.

5)Running (though if I had to be honest, I really don't like to do) I ran about 2 miles twice a week...

6)I didn't eat past 7pm...but I did have at least 6-8 smaller meals throughout the day so I was never hungry.

7)As for snacks I stuck with fresh squeezed juices, home made fruit shakes, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and cheeses...

This may seem a bit general, but it worked for me and you still have a lot of freedom with food choices.

The key; burn more calories then you take in, stick to natural organic foods (nothing processed or hydrogenated) and everything in moderation! Good luck!

Well done, fantastic advice and you make it sound so simple :) x

Right i have looked at my prtein diet and it seems it's actualy litrely the same as slimming world's original days just a bit stricter so i am going to do my usual slimming world green week then try putting in the original week next week as today is my starting day and i will see how it goes i'm also going to be using slendertone and ab circle pro, I'm hoping that by xmas i will have my body i loved back :) @ phonicshunny slimmign world seemed to have done good for you! i see you're not far of your goal!! go you!

Good luck with it! I find slimming world really easy to follow too!

Back