Hello I'm new here

Taz

Spam Hunter
I don't really know where to start so I will start here!

I have just joined this forum today. I joined SW in June 2003 weighing 17st 9.5lb and currently weigh 14st 1lb.

I took a break from the plan at the end of last year as my weight was going up and down and I needed to have a change so I could lose weight for my wedding in February. I got married weighing 13st 9lb but put some on again on the honeymoon which I havent yet lost.

I start a new job on the 31st March and this date will also be the day I go back on the plan.

Any advice to help me stay on track would be great.

That is me, hope to get to know about you all too

Taz x

Hi Taz I'm new here too, but there is a lot of support from this forum just what we need. Good luck in your new job and starting your new eating plan. I bet you will do great in both.
Bye xx :D

Hi Taz

Welcome and well done, you have kept the marjority of the weight off as well which is fab!! THe only thing I can suggest is that perhaps you start SW prior to or just after you start your new job as it might be a bit challenging to start them both at the same time (but that's just me :)

Good luck and look forward to seeing you on here!
x
Steph

Well done on your loss so far! Welocme to the forum it's so helpful having such support and motivation. They are a great bunch! Need any help just shout!

Good Luck with your new job too :)

hey taz
welcome and good luck on both your job and eating plan

Hello and welcome to the forum,
You have done so well in losing what you have already done!
Visit the site everyday for motivatation and support and youwill do just fine.
Join our challenges and enjoy yourself in the process.
Good luck with you weight loss and post any questions you have on site

Ruthy xxx

Thanks everyone, you all seem so nice and it's great to be around people who know what the battle is like. I have a bad track record with my weight going up and down so I apologise in advance but I will be here a LOT, probably moaning about how bad I've been. I have no will power :(

hey taz ]
i too have no will power im also now a very lazy person (never used to be ) so im hopingfor 2 things out of this diet a weight loss and also a massive energy boost xxx

Samsmummy, I find that if the SW plan is followed properly your energy levels will increase. I noticed a huge slump in my energy levels while I've not been following it.

I have made the start of my new job the start of my return to the plan and now I'm really looking forward to going back to it. I think this few months off was just what I needed to get me back into it. Also, this forum looks like it's going to be a real motivator, it's so nice to be surrounded by people who know

Back