Hello, I'm new here.

LoraJR72

How is everyone?:D

I usually post on the low carb friends forum and I came to this one purely by accident. I am curious to see how people from different parts of the world view "dieting" or "slimming".

My current weight is 139lbs. - 9.9 Stone, or 63kg :rolleyes: I would love to lose about 12 to 15 pounds more, yet, in constant struggle with bingeing and purging. I do go to counseling for my disorder and though it does help in many ways, there are good days and bad days. More good days are preferred.:p

Over the past few months, I was doing modified low-carb. I discovered my WOE or way of eating was the best way in controlling my calories and yet obtain all of my nutrients. Eating more throughout the day but in smaller quanities. No stuffing yourself silly.

Staying on this path will be difficult and I have to retrain my body and mind in this new eating technique.

I, also, am an avid gym goer. Weight-training
:character00116:4 days a week and 3 days of 20 minute high intesity cardio. There is one day of rest and one day of active rest such as riding my bike into town for errands or to assist my boyfriend in his photography. (Someone needs t hold the tri-pod!) :superwoman:

Thank you for reading.:)

Hi hun and welcome to the forum. So you are from the USA....I'm off to Florida in November for three weeks....I cannot wait. I LOVE THE USA.

Sounds like you've got your diet sussed. You'll lose that few lbs in no time I'm sure.

Good luck hun.x

Welcome Lora. Your starting weight is my target weight!!!!

Good luck with your eating plan, sounds like one I should adopt when I get to target! With all your activity I'm guessing it shouldn't take you long to lose your weight. I really need to up my exercise.

Take care hun.

x

Back