Total Solution Hello i'm new & looking for encouragement.

mamaden

Hello :wave_cry:
I am going to be ordering my first batch of Exante on Friday & I am going to be doing total solution.
I currently weigh in at 25 stone 4lbs which is something I am not proud of.
I have spent my life always putting others first, wasted 21 years of it with what I now know is a control freak & although I am not looking for sympathy I do personally feel this size is due to my own weaknesses. :mad:
Anyway at 51 and with 2 gorgeous daughters (26 & 12) I have decided enough is enough & that if I want to live to see my future grandchildren I need to take drastic action so from Monday 12th March 2012 Exante it is.
I know I will be spending a lot of time on here & already the amount of information I have read has been invaluable. I'm loving all your weight losses & before & after photo's and cannot wait until I add my own WI's each week & hopefully a photo each month.
With 15 stone to lose I intend to be around for a long time & therefore, for once in my life I am asking for something for me...... And that is for lots of encouragement from my new MiniMins family. :help2:
Thank you

Denise x

Well I done it, the order according to my email will be delivered on Monday..... I will be back then to post my starting weight. :eek:

Hey Denise :) welcome and good luck I really hope it goes well for you x

Hi Denise, yes do it for u! U will probably get great losses early on and that will spur u on I'm sure! This site is fantastic for support as friends and family can be cynical about vlcd. Just restarted again today which is dissappointing but I know this diet gets the weight off fast and I'm an inpatient type so suits me.
Good luck

mamaden said:
I am going to be ordering my first batch of Exante on Friday & I am going to be doing total solution.
I have spent my life always putting others first, wasted 21 years of it with what I now know is a control freak & although I am not looking for sympathy I do personally feel this size is due to my own weaknesses. :mad:
Anyway at 51 and with 2 gorgeous daughters (26 & 12) I have decided enough is enough & that if I want to live to see my future grandchildren I need to take drastic action so from Monday 12th March 2012 Exante it is.
I know I will be spending a lot of time on here & already the amount of information I have read has been invaluable. I'm loving all your weight losses & before & after photo's and cannot wait until I add my own WI's each week & hopefully a photo each month.
With 15 stone to lose I intend to be around for a long time & therefore, for once in my life I am asking for something for me...... And that is for lots of encouragement from my new MiniMins family. :help2:
Thank you

Denise x

Hi Denise

Not sure how I missed your post.

Congrats on finding the site and deciding to take control of your weight and your life.

I've found the site invaluable for support... So many people following similar dreams.

Good luck with Exante. Get beyond the first few days and you'll be right in the swing of things and once you see the pounds and stone dropping off, you'll feel so motivated to carry on!

Cx

Thank you

Denise x

Hi there!

I started this diet 8 days ago, I am the exact same weight as you (I had a shock when I got on the scales, I thought I was going to be heavier when I first weighed myself I was 2 stone lighter than I thought, I managed to lose 2 extra stone just by walking my daughter back and forth to school everyday) After 8 days of being on the diet, I have lost 12lbs and my husband has lost just over a stone. I have had a few wobbles, but I am back on again and getting back into Kesos. I feel much happier, lighter, and my periods have started again (I'm only 26) after a 3 month absence. My skin is clearing up and I find walking a lot easier. I'm not as grumpy or bossy anymore and I don't feel so down. I still get cranky when I want something sweet and poor hubby gets the brunt of it, but a cup of bouillion or Dct Pepper Zero sorts me out! DcPepper Zero is allowed, according to the little booklet I had :D though I try not to drink it for the sake of my teeth! I do however mix the squash powder with sparkling water, which makes the blackcurrant squash taste like a sherbert drink! I always keep 2 litres of water by my side out the day to sip on it, to make the water drinking a lot easier! 25p a bottle in Tesco! :)

Here's to your future and being healthy for your grandchildren! and me being healthy for my husband and 4 year old daughter! :)

*Rallying you on from Wales*

Hi Denise. Enjoy the weekend!!!

Belle

mamaden said:
Thank you

Denise x

Good morning. I wish you well too. I started a year ago on 7 March 2011 and it took eight months to lose six stones. I am no spring chicken either but I found Exante really suited me. It was the best thing I ever did and I wish I had done it years ago
I did not realise how unwell I felt until I started to feel well - if that makes sense. Carrying six or more stones of extra baggage is quite a strain. I am now maintaining quite nicely, I am transformed but still human and can fall off the wagon when I get tired and strained. But it worked and I felt really well.

Apart from a healthy body - inside and out I have a total new wardrobe, oodles of energy and confidence. The short term pain and hunger is so worthwhile. Everyone will tell you it just gets easier and easier as you go along. The first week was very tough but then it became a habit and the results are fast and fantastic. You will have good days and not so good days but that's life, and you will grow to love this forum which is so supportive.

So good luck, your new life starts on Monday. Magic packets will do the trick. Don't feel bad about what has been, today is the start of a new you. Don't look back, no regrets, just be glad that the new you is on its way.

Ps - Come on Wales!!!!

GSQ

Hi Denise, welcome and good luck. From reading through here, it seems there are quite a few of us just starting out on this so we all have plenty of encouragement. I am only on day 2 but feel much more positive and happy with the Exante products than i ever did with Lipotrim.
Here's hoping we all achieve what we want xx

Hey,
Thank you all so much for your comments I really do appriciate them.
I know I am going to be practically living on the website as I have already found out loads of info.
I was going to have a mad, last weekend but I am looking forward so much to starting on Monday that I have actually been eating sensibly.
Once again thanks for all your kind words.
Denise x

Good luck hun :) xx

"Don't feel bad about what has been, today is the start of a new you. Don't look back, no regrets, just be glad that the new you is on its way. "

GSQ. that really struck a cord in me. Well said.

Belle

Hey,

I also want to wish you lots of luck and stregth on your Exante journey. I have to say its the best thing I have done, its changed my life. Really has. I have so much more confidence and energy.

I see your doing TS - please please give it 100% dont look for little things you slip into the diet, just have your packs and water, its tough at the beginning but you will soon get into the groove of it. By sticking to it you will be rewarded with great results.

Also try try try to stay positive! I like to think of this diet as something great not bad! Think of what you will gain by losing weight not what your missing out!

Good luck with your new journey starting tomorrow. Drink plenty of water, at least 2-3L on top of your shakes and soups.
Stay positive and come on here and chat, keeps you occupied lol. It's going to be hard for the first 3-4 days then it will become a routine. Once you get into ketosis the hunger will ease and your energy levels will begin to improve.

One day at a time xx

Bellerine said:
"Don't feel bad about what has been, today is the start of a new you. Don't look back, no regrets, just be glad that the new you is on its way. "

GSQ. that really struck a cord in me. Well said.

Belle

Thank you Bellerine. It is so easy to put all our energy put into regrets we have none left for what might come. But with Exante the future is bright!

Good luck and positive thinking to all courageous Exanters.

GSQ.

Thank you. Well I've started. The scales registered 25 stone 5.9lbs (My scales are precise):eek:
Bit more than I thought but it will not be anywhere near that next week & beyond.
So as they say (whoever they are) watch this space. :D

Hi there Mamaden. Thinking of you today. Keep us posted!!

Belle

So far so good.......
I've had my black coffee with sweetener :jelous: And so far I've drunk 2 litres of water which is good for me.
I'm not hungry yet so I'm holding out for my lunch shake. (Had breakfast shake at 07:30am).
Will start up a proper diary when I get home from work.
Thanks for being here guys. x

Hi Denise and welcome. You are in good company here. I am on day 3 and everything is really tasty so far. Don,t really feel like I am on a diet. Defo not physically hungry but know that the food demons in my head will start gathering soon and that's when the support on here really pays off. Get the app if you can then help is always at hand xx

Back