Hello! I'm new to the forum!

Hi Grandma

Good luck with your start, you seem really positive and it really does help to get support from here as well as your Counsellor.

Look forward to seeing your 1st week results! Be strong and keep gulping the water.

Hey Grandma - welcome! Glad to see you are doing so well - good luck with your journey!

And remember - "Grandma we love you - Grandma we do" HAHA couldn't resist! LOL

Hello Mum!! (Yes im the son lol)

Glad Day 1 is going well, keep it up and keep drinking the water!!! :)

Good luck with the rest of your first day, Grandma, and welcome to the wonderful shrinking world of CD - and well done to Mintimperial too for recommending you to both CD and Minimins :).

Keep us posted how you get on ... it really is life-changing stuff! :D

Hey grandma!!

Glad to hear your day one is going well. Your doing excellent with the water and you have your son here to for lots of support that is supper. Im becky on week two! lost 14lbs week one so i hope that helps you!!

becky :)

Thanks everybody for your wonderful support today - I won't try to name you all as I am bound to leave somebody out! I must say though, Vicky, I did love the song!! The name is down to the fact that I have a beautiful nearly 3 year old granddaughter who will have a brother or sister in early May, and my other daughter is also pregnant, expecting twins later in May - so its all happening! I just love it when my granddaughter calls me Grandma!!

I am pleased with how I have been today. I am just taking a break from my work - trying to finish the preparations for the assessments I am conducting tomorrow - and have my second sachet - a soup this time. Then before bed, I will have a hot chocolate. That way I won't feel hungry and will be able to get to sleep easier.

And that will be Day 1 over - and I am planned for tomorrow so should be okay.

Welcome grandma, best of luck to you!

welcome gm enjoy your journey the first few day's are hard but once your in the swing of things, your flying iv'e just started wk 4 the best weighloss plan lv'e ever done looking forward to hearing of your sucess:D:D

Thanks everybody for your wonderful support today - I won't try to name you all as I am bound to leave somebody out! I must say though, Vicky, I did love the song!! The name is down to the fact that I have a beautiful nearly 3 year old granddaughter who will have a brother or sister in early May, and my other daughter is also pregnant, expecting twins later in May - so its all happening! I just love it when my granddaughter calls me Grandma!!

I am pleased with how I have been today. I am just taking a break from my work - trying to finish the preparations for the assessments I am conducting tomorrow - and have my second sachet - a soup this time. Then before bed, I will have a hot chocolate. That way I won't feel hungry and will be able to get to sleep easier.

And that will be Day 1 over - and I am planned for tomorrow so should be okay.

Planning is the key here Grandma and you are top of the class today with that!!!!:D

Congratulations on a fantastic first day and roll on tommorow :happy036:

Day 2

Well into Day 2 now. I had a disastrous morning - not CD wise! Left home to go to Southend where I was due to work today but couldn't get down the A127 as it was closed due to a couple of very serious accidents, I was told. After sitting there for 3 hours, as we crept along, I managed to get off on the A130 and went to visit my mother for an hour before coming home to carry on working from home - I now have to make the visit next week! Why am I telling you this? Well, I hadn't thought about the fact that I would be desperate for the loo much quicker than normal - so I was in agony sitting in the traffic!! Not a loo in sight anywhere, no bushes and nowhere to stop!! I had a litre of water in the car which was useful to drink - but it couldn't get out again!!

I had my first shake - strawberry - earlier. Enjoyed it made with ice and put through the blender. It was quite filling. Normally I don't go for strawberry shakes as I find them sweet but this was just right.

Soup again for dinner I think. I enjoyed the vegetable yesterday. I made up a big bowl full and ate it at the table with a spoon properly.

I didn't much like the cappucino that I had hot before bed last night - but I have never been a milky coffee person so perhaps that is why. I know what not to have next week!

Two questions:
1. Can anybody tell me how to make vanilla shake into a porridge? (I've seen several people talking about it this forum)
2. What are the husks that people say they add to the soups to thicken them?

Thanks for your support on Day 1 - and I feel the warmth and excitement for others coming from you all. You are wonderful!

x

Well, I have got through Day 2 and am worried that I am finding it so easy! I have to maintain the focus. I have the motivation - I need to be thinner and fit to cope with my three new grandchildren arriving in May and to keep up with my granddaughter who is nearly 3 and very active. I also want to be able to sit in a plane seat without feeling that the circulation is stopping in my legs where the seats are too narrow for my rear end and also not have to ask for an extension belt!! Just maintain the focus now and I shall be fine. I feel good.

Well done for getting through Day 2! Keep it up and you'll notice a difference in no time! Vx

Hiya GM sorry i haven't seen this earlier but welcome to minimins, looks like you're doing wonderfully already and how lovely to have support from yuor son it's lovely when our nearest and dearest are backing us 110%. Glad to hear it's all going so well and i hope you've slid into day 3 successfully big hugs hun xx

Back