Hello...I'm new to this site and do Slimming World online

Will get there !

Hi and thanks for reading. I have been following Slimming world as an online member since early January this year. I have currently lost 2 and a half stone since then. I have had good days/weeks aswell as bad ones !. Last week I lost 3 and a half lbs but this past week however has been stressful on a personal level and I caved in and comfort ate lots of junk food. Literally just shovelling biscuits into my gob and not just 2 or 3. Bad, I know !. Lately I have been having bad days more frequently. I don't usually let a bad day determine the rest of my week but for some reason I have let myself down this week. I also suffer with an underactive thyroid and have done since about 5 years. Feel like I have gained half a stone !! Seriously !
I am 8 lbs away from target atm but need to focus now so any advice is greatly welcomed, thank u inadvance x :)

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to the forum and well done and your fantastic losses so far!! You must feel incredible being so close to teaget in so little time. I have an under active thyroid as well so I feel your pain in that one!! Sounds like you're making great progress so just keep doing what you're doing and don't give up now that you're so close! You can do this!!!

Hi there and thank u for your reply ! :) Its really good to hear from people in the same boat, and thank u for your kind inspiring words. I need a good kick up the butt and need to get my motivation back. Lots of meal planning and not caving into the naughty stuff like I have been. I hav a bday party today and a meal out on sat but then I'm guna get down to business lol. Sunday weigh in is NOT guna b good !. Thanks again x

Back