hello im new

hi guys new to this site, was recommended by dear friend of mine. anyhow started lipotrim today..felt a little hungry a bit earlier but now am fine.. my name is shellie im 39 yrs old.. remission of cancer and just started a college course to do with children... nice to meet you all:D

Hello & Welcome Shellie,

This forum is fantastic for both inspiration and support, which is great during your first week or so. Keep us posted on how you are getting on, and any time you struggle, just shout & someone will help!

Good Luck
Clair x

hello and welcome best of luck and hope you have a nice surprise on your 1st weigh in, 1st week can be very testing and hard at times but stick with it and the results always follow:)

hi and welcome....i have been on lt for a week now ..weigh in tomorrow and I must say this forum has taken me through the lowest moments of the first few days ....everyone told me to stick with it and it would get better and they were right...I feel quite normal now...don't behave normal though !!!...running to toilet every 30 mins and sneaking a rinse of listerine for the stinky breath.....feel like an alcoholic in hiding!!lol otherwise just getting on with things and trying to keep busy ...best of luck for first few days it can be tough but stick with and it will get better xx Ro.

Hiya Shellie

It's *me*, glad you joined the forum, you'll find this group wonderful and a real lifeline, especially when you feel like your gonna eat, there's always someone here to help talk you out of it!

You're gonna do great, you're a determined woman so I know you'll be at your goal in no time!

*hugs*

Hello Sherrie!!

I've recently started too and to be honest without this forum i'm not sure I would have got through. Its been a HUGE amount of support even just seeing the inspiration slideshow. its wonderful to see so many people looking so good and so HAPPY in their after photos. It shows it CAN be done. I hope to share my after photos one day!!!

Welcome and best of luck !!!!

thanks guys... tummy was rumbling really bad last night.. also had a really bad headache...how do you overcome hunger pangs? i just had a black coffee trying to ease it lol

cookeh....your doin really well hun.. gonna use you as me insperation to get thro this.. 1st day.. not to bad even tho hungry as... felt sicky too.. but you have to go thro these things to get where you want to be.. thx for this site.. well recommeneded by you! xxxxxx

welcome and good luck Shellie.... i am also new this week and have appreciated the supportive comments etc... great site for keeping you distracted so as not to think of food.

hi hun, firlstly well done on being in remission, fab news and good luck in your career path :)
i look forward to sharing your jorney with u xxx

Hi shellie welcome to LT and the forum. everyone here is full of support advice and encouragement if ever your feeling low or tempted just come online theres always someone about for a moan or chat!!!:) get the water down you upto 4L and the hunger will go once you hit day 3-4 you'll be fine ketosis will be here!!! congrats on being in remission if you can battle cancer and win i'm sure lipotrim will be a breeze for you!! good luck :)

Hi again Shellie

Yep, Water, water and more water, especially fizzy water, definitely helps curb the hunger in the early days but, for me, it really was sheer determination and will power that got me through week 1... twice!!

The headaches are a natural part of starting lipotrim due to the huge reduction in carbs and those should settle down quite quickly. Be prepared to feel a bit tired and lacking energy early on too but wow, once you get well into ketosis you'll find you have even more energy - if that were possible for you!! haha

Good luck on day 2 hon, I know you can do it!!

Welcome to the forum Shellie!

The first week can be yucky. You will feel hungry, headachy, tired and maybe a bit cross! it's your body's way of dealing with the withdrawals of all the nasty toxins. Once you hit ketosis all those symptoms will magically disappear and you'll feel great. All the initial yuckiness will become a distant memory once you have that first weigh in, and see what a huge amount of weight you've lost!

You'll have fantastic support from Cookeh, she's a wonderful lady.

Welcome Shellie

You are definitely amongst friends - so if you want any help, advice or just a shoulder to lean/cry on - come on here - we have all been through it on this diet and one of us is bound to be able to help - well probably more than one lol.

Good luck - you will do wonderfully :D

awww wat a supportive bunch of guys thank you so much,, yeh me and cookeh been friends for a while now and support each other.. it was her insperation that made me decide to do this diet.. day 2...havent done to bad today even tho i didnt have my 1st shake till 2pm.. but i just get bored of the water and black coffee.. not a lot of options on this diet but im not giving up.. i need to be skinny lmao... anyway i have jeans a size 10 which keep reminding me.. im gonna get bck into them...so determination all the way.. wats gonna be hard is.. valentines night... doin a meal for the hubby.. i,ll have a chicken shake in a bowl lol .. keep thinking skinny shellie
xxxx

Back