Hello! Im new.

Just thought id say hello as i have just registered and i joined slimming world on monday. Hoping to loose some weight for my wedding next may!

Hey, welcome to Slimming World and Minimins! :D
I hope your weightloss journey goes well, and that you enjoy chatting to us all on here! :D xxx

Hi, and congrats on your wedding next year. how you finding the plan so far? i joined sw on tuesday so im new too.

Jo x

Hi there and welcome!
This plan is great and soon you will be comparing stories and giving as much advice as everyone on here!
Here's to your journey!

x

Welcome lovely new people! Enjoy your Slimming World journey and if you need help or support, we're your gals and guys!

PS, this post was brought to you with a HexA portion of reduced fat cheese.

Hi and welcome both. Everyone on here is very helpful and friendly so any questions just ask - someone will have the answer.

Congrats on your wedding by the way

Last edited:
Hi to you both :) it's great on here; everyone is so supportive. Loads of luck and hope you enjoy the plan x

hi and welcomee to both of you l started last week 2nd weigh in on tues good luck

Hello and welcome xxx

Hello and welcome, you have some good motivation. I find coming on here really helps. I did SW a few years ago and lost over 4 stone, then I lost my way and I'm coming back after messing about with this and other diets for ages.
There is some really helpful info on here and loads of added motivation. Good luck x

Back