Hello.......i'm new

nickie_24

Hi everyone, i'm Nickie. I joined slimming world tonight so thought id pop on here for some moral support. I have done slimming world before (well to be honest about 3 times before) ive done lipotrim and lighterlife, herbalife and weigh watchers and atkins, i have really struggled in the past to keep motivated and keep the willpower going, i cave so easily esp when the fella and kids are having take away etc (even though im soo unhappy with my weight and my self esteem) Im quite new to these kind of websites too so bear with me lol. So hello :) x

hi nickie, welcome back to SW! Families can be a real distraction/pain in this journey... tis lucky we love them :D Good luck on the plan. Look forward to getting to know you xxxx

Nicky your introduction reads like my life minus the kids and hubby. SW is for life so welcome to your new start, Minimins is great for support, recipes, motivation and just stopping you from popping in syn laden snacks. Good Luck we are all here to help on your SW journey. You can do it.

hi hun, welcome to Minimins and SW!! :) i know you said you've tried loads of different diets, i have too and i can honestly say SW is by far the easiest/healthiest one i have found! ive finally managed to get my head in the right place and it sounds like you have too - good luck hun, you can do it ;) xx

Hi everyone, i'm Nickie. I joined slimming world tonight so thought id pop on here for some moral support. I have done slimming world before (well to be honest about 3 times before) ive done lipotrim and lighterlife, herbalife and weigh watchers and atkins, i have really struggled in the past to keep motivated and keep the willpower going, i cave so easily esp when the fella and kids are having take away etc (even though im soo unhappy with my weight and my self esteem) Im quite new to these kind of websites too so bear with me lol. So hello :) x

Hi hun! the hardest bit is rejoining! and you did it! so you've taken the biggest step already!

Good luck! Stick with it! We all have our up's and downs!

kissme

xx

Hiya

I am also new (started on Wednesday). I also have a hubby and kids who like their take aways lol so I am with you on that one

Good luck on your journey, I have never done SW before, I went to a meeting, got the books but couldn't get my head round it - this time it seems simpler for some reason

Back