Hello...I'm new

Hey everyone, :sign0144:

I started on slimming world on Monday and have just found this site which looks like just the thing to keep me in check!

I have spent most of my twenties always feeling bad about my weight but never really dealing with. Now I am determined I will be thin for when i'm thirty! I do have quite a while to do it but I want to do it in a way that I can hopefully sustain so I don't fall back into old habits.

I am looking forward to hearing of everyone else progress and telling you all about mine. :)

Welcome and good luck with SW.

Hey there hun and :welcome2: to the forums - I love how you have it all worked out and have yourself a plan already - wishing you all the luck in the world for your weight loss journey, sounds like you have it all worked out - looking forward to seeing you posting around here and hearing of your journey.
Chat soon. Good luck! :) X

Hi and a warm welcome :wavey: Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Aww thanks for all your kind comments. My first week has gone really well so hoping for a loss at my first weigh in tonight!

I need to think of alternatives to eggs as I seem to eating loads of them! Hopefully as I get used to the plan I will be able to be a little more adventurous with my meals!

Will be back later to hopefully update my signature!

That was supposed to say "You'll find lots of friendly people on here. Have a good look through lots of the forums, lots of threads, and then pick a nice friendly one and really get to know the people on there. There are so many different threads and forums going, that if you don't focus on only a few, you won't remember who anybody is, and they won't remember who you are!"

But for some reason my PC decided to post it long before I'd finished!

Thats really good advice Sarah, was starting to get slightly overwhelmed but the site but im now going to approach it in the way you said. Thanks.

Well, weigh in was last night and ive lost 4lbs! Really happy that I have seen a good loss...its given me faith in the SW plan! Fingers crossed for another good week!

Well done you! It's great to have that early encouragement, isn't it? Just stick to it, and you'll find it works. Well, I hope it does. My weigh in is tonight, so we'll see!

Sarah - Thank you and good luck for your weigh in tonight. You have done so well so far. Must be so good seeing the steady loss each month!

Viva - Thank you! Im really happy with it, especially as I've not really felt hungry all week!

wishing you well on your weight loss journey

Back