hello I'm new:)

tribecamegan

Hi, just thought I'd say hello to everyone:)

I have just rejoined WW, after three long years of steadily gaining weight.

I got the shock of my life when I was told what weight I had grown into, but in fairness it just makes me more determined!

These new propoints are confusing the life out of me, but small steps, here I go:)

Hello :)

Good luck for your week!

Hello, I'm new too! I was looking at your details,I think we both joined ww on the same date :)

How did you do on the first weigh in?

Hi, just thought I'd say hello to everyone:)

I have just rejoined WW, after three long years of steadily gaining weight.

I got the shock of my life when I was told what weight I had grown into, but in fairness it just makes me more determined!

These new propoints are confusing the life out of me, but small steps, here I go:)

Hi, Well done on deciding that you are going to get to grips with your situation. Everything takes a while to get used to but it's a good one to choose.

All the best for the future....:)

Hi there and welcome! I've only just joined myself (couple of days ago). But Im finding this site a great sorce of support and encouragement.
I have never done WW so cnt help u with the confusing points, Im on Meal replacement (the no-brainer! lol)

aw thanks everyone for all your good wishes, I was down 3lb on my first weigh in, thought I would be more with all the effort I put in, but I guess small steps are better:)

Well done! I lost 6lbs, but i'm guessing its because I weigh more, im going to lose it quicker than some? I'm really enjoying the new points system! Its my birthday tomorrow, so being weighed in the morning instead of my usual Wednesday, so I can enjoy birthday meal with out worrying about weigh in next day! I'm hoping the day difference doesn't affect the wight too much :/

Have only just noticed this thread. Not ignoring it, just couldnt see it :D

Well done on starting the diet, thats the worst bit. It all gets that little bit easier now. Also you said you got a shock when you found out your weight. I about bloody fainted when she told me!

3lbs is great welldone! give urself a pat on the back ur going in the right direction :)

hiya :) good luck!! iv only bein doin propoints 2weeks now an boy is it hard to get ur head round! calculator comes everywher with me

Back