Hello I'm new!

ABit_Batty

:wavey::sign0144::wavey:

Hello!

My name is Nicola, I'm 29 and I live in Leeds - I am originally from Wigan but moved to Leeds in April this year.
I've been on this forum everyday lurking around and thought it's high time I post - so here I am!
I've been on LipoTrim for 4 weeks now - just had my 4th weigh in on Tuesday.
I'm going to see if I can sort out some tracker or signature now :D

Nicola x

Hi Nicola, Welcome to Minimins!!

I'm 35 and doing CD just now and glugging plenty of water!!

How have you found the first few weeks?:rolleyes:

:wave_cry:hi nicola how much have you lost so far????????? im only on day 2 and starving!!!!!!!! lol

Hello and welcome to our happy band.

Hello :wavey:

I found the first few days really tough :sigh: but I felt ever so clever and proud of myself that I managed to stick it out! Once I was in ketosis my hunger practically disappeared and I was going great guns....until i broke it!
I did have a weekend out planned for months (the Arctic Monkeys concert) and I hardly ever get chance to go out without the kids because I've moved to Leeds and have no mates or family here to look after the kids for me. I didn't want to eat during that weekend but I had to because I stayed out the whole weekend and didn't take my shakes/blender/etc with me and managed to put on 2lb. Although I went for my weigh in late in the afternoon on top of 2l of water and 2 shakes so I don't think 'technically' I did put on.
I got straight back in the saddle though after that weekend and haven't cheated since and if I must say I'd say it is getting easier and easier.
I was shocked though about how much my life before hand revolved around food, and how much i actually ate - portion sizes,nibbles,snacks etc. It's only when you cut out food altogether that you realise how much you ate before.
So in total now in 4 weeks(or 3 if you discount 'that weekend') I've lost 1stone and 4.5lbs
:party0038:
The only thing bothering me now is I haven't got a goal or incentive set so I'm just chugging forward not really aiming for anything apart from to feel good when I look in a mirror :confused::confused::confused:
Trust me(and all the other successful people on here ) xjojox, those few days of feeling bad and hungry etc will pass and the lb's will melt off :D

Sorry for the essay!! :eek::eek::eek:

Nicola x

Hi Nicola,

We like essays because it means we can read more and work less during the day!! Great going on the weight loss!! I don't think I would have got as far as I have without the support of these guys. I have also had a couple of slip ups and started again on the Monday but I def think it has slowed my weightloss down. It makes sense really!! I gained 1lb on my last weigh in but I like your excuse so now it's mine too!! :):):)

Hi Nicola and welcome - and well done on your first month of LT!

I personally have to have a strict goal and deadline to keep me focussed and motivated - its one of the things that has helped me not to cheat (apart from the support of these wonderful people of course, shining stars they are, listening to my whingeing!) So, I have booked my photographer to do a corset photoshoot with me (I'm a corsetiere) for early November, and there is no way I can afford not to get to goal weight in time for that!!!

You might find setting yourself a particular deadline or having a target (for example buying an outfit you love in your goal size) helps to keep your mind-set on track!

Good luck!

Hi there you and welcome to the forum posting...you will love it here...its my saviour for those weak moments.. fab women (and a few men) who are living through this with you....best of luck and well done so far!

Back