Original Hello im new!

Kirsti87

well i say im new! ive been on a few diets!
i have tried weight watchers FAIL!
Xenical FAIL!
i signed up to this 4 weeks ago!
here is my numbers when i started!!!
15st 11 (221Lb)
chest was 45 inches
waist was 49 inches :(
hips was 46 inches!
i have just had my 4th baby in 4 years!! hes 8 weeks old now!
i really felt like i would fail this diet to!
BUT my first week i lost 3lb!!
second week i stayed the same
3rd i lost half a lb! and then the 4th week i gained 2!!! i was furious with myself but i had just had a massive plate of tatties n mince!!
so i went to slimming world meetin last night n turns out ive lost 2 1/2 lbs last night woop!
so now im 15st 7 n my measurements have changed to
chest 43in
hips 42
waits 43!!!!
im in size 14 trousers for first time in 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hpe to meet some new friends on my weightloss journey x

Its brilliant that you didn't give up when you had that gain. And 4 kids in 4 years? Damn girl - where do you find the time for food?!?! :)

Best of luck with SW. It really is a great plan to loose weight on & the people are really friendly on here. Have you set up a food diary on here that we can stalk ;)?

Its brilliant that you didn't give up when you had that gain. And 4 kids in 4 years? Damn girl - where do you find the time for food?!?! :)

Best of luck with SW. It really is a great plan to loose weight on & the people are really friendly on here. Have you set up a food diary on here that we can stalk ;)?

The bit about time for food has just made me choke on my coffee lol! x

Hi Kirsti! Congrats on your weight loss so far! You're doing so well xx

stivesliz said:
The bit about time for food has just made me choke on my coffee lol! x

I have no clue how anyone with 4 kids finds the time to pee let alone eat! Superwoman i in disguise i reckon!

I have Zak who is 4 with verbal and motor dyspraxia and possible autism charlie is 3 with possible ADHD harry is 22 months and Alfie is 8 weeks! the reason i have time for food is because of zak having to have a routine he freaks if i dont have my tea with him so i get to eat ha!
but yeah lifes a freaking rollercoaster in my house!!!

thanks for warm welcome!
not set up a diary yet! xx

Back