Hello I'm New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by snowbryneich, 17 March 2014 Social URL.

1. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(18.21%)
    Diet:
    Sllimming World
    Hi All

I'm Kirsty and I'm 32 and I'm just about to go back to Slimming World and thought I would join here as well.

I did Slimming World in 2012 and lost 2 and a bit stone and then stopped going when my group moved venues at the same time my work moved and it was trickier to get to. I intended to do it on my own but that didn't last and I've put all the weight I lost on plus some more.

I work in an office on a business park and due to phone cover and the amount of time it takes to get home from the business park I am going to have to join as a shift worker so hopefully joining this forum will help me stick to this diet when I don't have a group week.

I also plan to start swimming which I was doing regularly before my office moved - I hate being seen in a swimming costume but it is the only exercise that is comfortable for me so I'll just have to get over it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abi111

abi111 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hello. Good luck, I am new to posting too and hoping the support will help us stick to the diet we are on.

4. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(18.21%)
    Diet:
    Sllimming World

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.