Hello.. I'm New..

squishy

Hi everyone.. I am new on here and need to lose loads of weight.. will not be starting on a weight loss programme till Monday but thought I would sign in here to check things out...

Hi Squishy
Welcome aboard ... good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi everyone.. I am new on here and need to lose loads of weight.. will not be starting on a weight loss programme till Monday but thought I would sign in here to check things out...

Hiya Squishy (great name !!) - WELCOME aboard.....:)

good luck for your start on Monday....and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress !!

love

Debz xx

Hi squishy - good luck with your start on Monday :D

welcome to the diet,and good luck x

thanks all.. will browse around the site more on Monday.. will get to know all about adding to threads etc,, of course I may need some help from you all.. cheers!!

Prepare to change your life Squishy...all the best!

Hi

Hi squishy, well done on taking the step to start cambridge.
This will be the best thing that you will ever do for yourself and once you are through the first few days your will be sailing through losing loads of weight.
the only tips i can give you is drink loads of water and when you think you have drunk enough drink some more LOL. and DO NOT give into temptation if you can help it.
Lolly
xxx

Thankyou for your welcome folks.. I had hoped to start the plan tomorrow (Monday) or sometime this week but if you see my other post on here you will see I am having a tough time trying to get a mobile counsellor.. but hey..I don't give up that easily and am determined to get one somewhere..lol

Back