Hello! I'm new!

Hi! My name is Lucy and I'm
Brand new to this site! Thought I would register as I'm desperate to lose some weight but I am really struggling to get in the zone! Ideally I'd love to do Cambridge Diet, but I find it so hard to stick to as I'm a foodie and I love my wine! Slimming World is great, but there is so much choice that I get carried away! I'm hoping to meet people who can offer a little support and help me on my way! Xx

Hi Lucy, good to see you here, I’m doing sw and love it. I’m afraid I don’t know anything about the Cambridge diet, but I love the huge variety of food on slimming world. I’ve lost quite a bit, even though it’s still early days. Hope you enjoy the forum, whatever you decide to do.

Thanks, I have been over my syns twice in the three weeks I’ve been on the plan but on the whole I’m doing ok I think. Look forward to hearing from you soon x

Hi Lucy, I'm a foodie and winey too and struggle with those to lose weight. I tried too ban wine on weekdays but then make up for it on weekends by having too much. If I could stay completely away from cheese, bread, butter and wine I reckon I would only be half the women I am

Hi Lucy, I'm a foodie and winey too and struggle with those to lose weight. I tried too ban wine on weekdays but then make up for it on weekends by having too much. If I could stay completely away from cheese, bread, butter and wine I reckon I would only be half the women I am
Oh gosh I totally relate to this! This is exactly my problem too..... I'm thinking of getting hypnotherapy to change my mindset! Xx

I love the high life but not the body that comes with it!! X

Back