HELLO IM NEW

Hi Pixie (Love the name by the way!!)

OMG regarding the cost of your wedding dress, but to be fair, if you can afford it, I don't blame you - it's your big day. I would just be thinking thats half a car! The dress on my avatar is Dress A - I'm using it as my inspiration to keep going!! As we are only having a civil ceremony, I was just going to choose one of the nice brightly coloured ball gowns that are out at Xmas, but then I got carried away on ebay and couldn't resist a bargain - it doesn't look cheap though, so I guess thats the main thing!

I know what you mean about the dress dilema - if I was you, I would get your 100 day LL out of the way and then see where you are before you order. There are always going to be other beautiful dresses, if not more beautiful. Perhaps check the minimum order time? Whatever you do, don't let pushy shop assistants make you do something that you do not want to. If you 'almost cried' when they wanted you to order a 26, you dont want it to have a negative affect on your LL progress. The only thing I'd say about you ordering the smaller dress, would be what if you fell pregnant or something and it stopped you losing the weight (or is that just my personal fear)? You see you've got a lot more money at stake than I had, so I was able to take a gamble.

Well done on your 7lb loss so far, am v impressed - believe me, you will lose more weight this week! I lost on average a pound every day in the first two weeks and now it's about 1lb every two days.

Look forward to reading your progress...

:( I cant wait until the end of the 100 days as that will be March and the latest order time is mid Jan :( as they take between 4-6 months to arrive.
I cant go anywhere else either cos we have put the deposit on that dress.
I know what u mean about the prgnancy bit THAT scares me :eek:

Pixie x

Oh nevermind - 4-6 months sounds a bit steep to me! Maybe leave it as long as you can then and proove to yourself that you can do this and build your confidence - I'm sure that they won't make you lose your deposit as they know how much they will actually make from you in the long term and wont want to lose your business.

Anyway, good luck hun

Back