Hello Im New!!

lalalala

Hiya :D:D

After a failed attempt at lipotrim im going to try slimming world!! I was so bad on lipotrim i nearly got sacked at work after having a arguement with one of the surgical consultants at work! So my mum has given me her book and I have started today. I'm not going to class as I can't commit myself to one as I work silly shifts and my partner works nights and we have a little boy to look after!!
So hello guys you will be seeing a lot more of me!! ;):D;)

Good luck !! They do allow for shift workers at slimming world you know, as long as you inform them when you join up its not a problem when you miss a few groups, you will also get lots of help also, I found that you have to have a strong will to go it alone at home......

Hi, welcome and good luck, you'll get all the support you need here!

Hello and good luck, i tried lipotrim once and it was terrible, i hated it. I was not being grumpy i was crying:cry:. You will like sw. I am just getting my mojo back for it at the moment.

Welcome to the mad house! Hope you enjoy sw and dont forget if you are not sure ask there is always someone here to answer! well i am slowly becoming addicted anyway!! LoL

Hiya and welcome along. Everyone is very supportive and you will fit in well. :)

Hello welcome, I am doing it alone as well as are lots of people on here so you will get lots of help and encouragement, good luck to you.

welcome, you will love SW.

good luck with it!!

Hi hun! I did Lipotrim for quite a while and i've now joined Slimming World. Best thing i ever did! It will be for you too!You'll love it...the easiest, tastiest plan you'll ever follow :D x

Back