Hello, I'm starting on Sat!

Birthday Dress

6 Months To Go
My very first S&S packs are due here tomorrow, so I thought I'd say hello. :)

As my username suggests I am aiming to lose enough weight to get into my birthday dress.

My birthday is in September, which is a while away, but I have a lot to lose.

I weigh 17 stones 7 pounds right now, by September I would love to be 10 or 11 stones.

I do hope I can stick to this for that long, my weight is getting out of control! x

Welcome! My birthday is September too, I'm sure we'll both look great by then!!

Have you done anything like S&S before?

I have not.. :(

It seems pretty hardcore & difficult, but I need a strict as possible diet right now. I am a seeeerious binge-r & I'm hoping that taking proper food out of the equation will work for me. Having a strong routine + being in ketosis hopefully will be the key to success.

I hope! :)

Hello :)

Well done for wanting to change ! :)

You'll be able to do it :)
I was a hardcore binge eater too used to eat til I felt like popping but I let my weight get as far a 20 stone! (Think I was in denial )
Just drink water when you feel like eating when you're on this, like fill your slim and save flask up and drink it all.
If I can do this, you can too.
I want to be at least a size 14 (pref 12)by August 31st so there is a goal around the same ish time :) we can egg each other on with similar goals haha :)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi guys I'm a new starter too with 6 stone to lose...how long do u reckon I'm looking at? X

Heyy lovelies, Iv started today so in the same boat! Awful binger too so am on 4 packs to take food away completely :)

Binge eater here too....everyday is a huge step but I have to do this xx

Hello :)

Well done for wanting to change ! :)

You'll be able to do it :)
I was a hardcore binge eater too used to eat til I felt like popping but I let my weight get as far a 20 stone! (Think I was in denial )
Just drink water when you feel like eating when you're on this, like fill your slim and save flask up and drink it all.
If I can do this, you can too.
I want to be at least a size 14 (pref 12)by August 31st so there is a goal around the same ish time :) we can egg each other on with similar goals haha :)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you! Absolutely, it's great to have similar goals with people. Good luck to you x :)

Heyy lovelies, Iv started today so in the same boat! Awful binger too so am on 4 packs to take food away completely :)

Good luck! :)

I hope so....really need to make this we work!

We can do it :)

Don't let those silly voices/excuses convince you anymore!

x

im gonna give it my best!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I'm starting 2moro too :).

I get married in July so want as much off as possible by then.

Xx

u both started? how's it going?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Back