Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original Hello lurker coming out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnamw, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi I'm Donna, I rejoined Sw 3 weeks ago. I used to do it a few years ago and then did LL last year and lost 6 stones. I got carried away with my eating and had put a couple back on so thought I would go back to Sw and try and get it off before it all comes back on.

Well my 1st weigh in went well - 4 1/2 lbs lost, and my 2nd weigh in last night was - 4 1/2 lbs lost. So I got my half stone award and was slimmer of the week. Never ever been that before.

I am loving the Extra easy plan, this was just being introduced when I left in jan 2009.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi donna, ive joined sw for the first time 2 days ago but also did lighterlife last year losing nearly 6 stones...unfortunately its nearly 2 years since i stopped and ive gained all of what i lost so was looking for something different...EE seems to be a realy good idea(not that i have red/green day experience to compare it with)...your weight losses have been amazing!!

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome and well done on your loss!

5. MargyParker

MargyParker My belly this will be!

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello there Donna - I hope you don't mind me asking a question? It is a bit personal so feel free to ignore!

When you do a diet and lose all the weight what process do you go through to get it all back on again?

Do you think right I have reached my goal I can stop dieting now? i've never been in this situation so I am genuinely curious.:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.