Original Hello lurker coming out

Donnamw

Hi I'm Donna, I rejoined Sw 3 weeks ago. I used to do it a few years ago and then did LL last year and lost 6 stones. I got carried away with my eating and had put a couple back on so thought I would go back to Sw and try and get it off before it all comes back on.

Well my 1st weigh in went well - 4 1/2 lbs lost, and my 2nd weigh in last night was - 4 1/2 lbs lost. So I got my half stone award and was slimmer of the week. Never ever been that before.

I am loving the Extra easy plan, this was just being introduced when I left in jan 2009.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Donna

Hi donna, ive joined sw for the first time 2 days ago but also did lighterlife last year losing nearly 6 stones...unfortunately its nearly 2 years since i stopped and ive gained all of what i lost so was looking for something different...EE seems to be a realy good idea(not that i have red/green day experience to compare it with)...your weight losses have been amazing!!

Hello there Donna - I hope you don't mind me asking a question? It is a bit personal so feel free to ignore!

When you do a diet and lose all the weight what process do you go through to get it all back on again?

Do you think right I have reached my goal I can stop dieting now? i've never been in this situation so I am genuinely curious.:eek:

Back