hello minimins ...again ...hello cambridge ...again

Hello everyone. I am so pleased this forum is still going. I read your post Slushy and it has made me feel better about being a second time arounder. I lost a couple of stone a couple of years ago on Cambridge but sadly have put 1.5 stone back on between then and now. I think it must be the same for a lot of people but like you I'm determined to follow through with this and keep it off. Health wise I know it makes sense. It must have been very hard to stick to when you were cabin crew. I remember those lovely breakfasts when we arrived back at LHR and the wonderful foods we could taste from around the world. I started back on CD on Tuesday so have just finished my third day. Pretty hungry at the moment but going to bed with a big glass of water to see if I can sleep through it. At least I know the diet works. Once I got into it last time I found it pretty easy. Roll on to the time when I could care less about food. Good luck to all and I hope to gain some strength from other people's stories. I think we need encouragement from wherever we can get it. Not sure how to put stats on here but will have a go tomorrow.

moring all

sorry i havent been around - its been a manic week

well after my 'crossness' at first weigh in i was a bit nervous yesterday when t was time for my second one
i know from past experience the diet works but i also know that if im dissapointed i lose motivation and head for the wine

anyway

4.5lb off in week two which brings my total to 8lbs> right on target for the much hoped for stone in a month

now to get thru the dreaded week three! i do still feel my heads in the right place though and atm i have loads to keep me occupied

i destroyed three rooms in the house last night looking for one of my old diaries lol ...chucked stuff out of loads of drawers cupboards and underbeds! ive wrtten a journal since 1977 when i was 15 and i desperately need the one from 1993 and its just not there on the shelf wit the others

if anyone here has psychic powers please tell me where in gods name its gone to lol

havent read any other posts yet ...but will do in a minute when ive made my coffee

just a quick hello to you though holsbebe ...and good luck!

Hello everyone.
I too am also a CWP returner.
Started the diet again on Wed this week with a SW of 15.7 (arghhhh) and currently on day 4. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and showing a 10lb loss. Hope I can join you all for the ride.
Good luck

Slushy that’s a brilliant loss for week 2! I’ve been lucky to get 1lb in the past! Sending positive thoughts for week 3 (and finding the journal!) xx

Hi Eleda!
Wow 10lbs already that’s amazing! Good luck for the first week and let us know how the first weigh in goes 😊xx
Thank you. My weigh in is Tuesday next week.
This weekend has been tough... temptation everywhere I look arghhhhh and tonight I seem to have insomnia. Hope it passes soon.

Hi Slushy and all. I'll let you know what the weight in is tomorrow. Feel better already though. Not so bloated. So will try not to be disappointed even if its not very high. Insomnia seems to be a theme. I fall asleep early and then wake up 2.00 am for about 2 hours usually. Still I do manage to get back to sleep eventually. Trying not to drink too much coffee late in the day and hope that I can get through a full night. Off to London today to meet up with my daughter. Always a joy. Should have bought some cartons. Have to just mix a shake along the way. I'ts so great to have support on here. It does spur me on when I'm feeling wobbly. The thing is "It does work". we all know that so I try to think that May will arrive anyway whether I do this programme or not, and I can choose whether to be thrilled to bits on May 1st or disappointed. I'm definitely choosing to be thrilled to bits and am saving up for a really nice outfit to treat myself to. My plan is to remove as many hurdles as possible and vow to be a stubborn dieter for any other distractions along the way. Wish you all well and hope you have a great weekend.

Hi All. Well my weigh in yesterday was pretty good. It was only actually fully on SS for 5 days and lost 6lb. No complaints from me. My trip to London was great. I love spending time with my daughter but usually I'm like a slug trudging around the shops and feeling exhausted needing to sit down frequently to rest. This time the water loss must have made a difference. I had a great day didn't feel too tired and checked out the clothing styles to see what I might like to buy for my new look when I get to the finishing line. Hope you've all had a good couple of days. Keep smiling

Whoop well done that’s brilliant xx

HI, hope you all don't mind me joining you guys?
I started Cambridge on Friday 18th Jan, I a on day 5 and had a cheeky weigh in today and appear to have lost 9lb but ill stick to my consultant scales on Friday when I have my first weigh in,
this is my second time on Cambridge.
in August 2012 I was 17st 1lb and by December 25th I was 10st 1lb giving me a total loss of 7 stone. however of the last few years the weight has creeped back on and on Friday when I started cd again I was 16st 2lb :( absolutely gutted that I put almost all my weight back on.
I am more determined than ever this time as I am due to get married on 15th june so only 4 and half months away.
I was on this site in 2012 and it was great motivation so thought I would give it another go.
is there any one with fast weight loss stories ?

Hi All. Well my weigh in yesterday was pretty good. It was only actually fully on SS for 5 days and lost 6lb. No complaints from me. My trip to London was great. I love spending time with my daughter but usually I'm like a slug trudging around the shops and feeling exhausted needing to sit down frequently to rest. This time the water loss must have made a difference. I had a great day didn't feel too tired and checked out the clothing styles to see what I might like to buy for my new look when I get to the finishing line. Hope you've all had a good couple of days. Keep smiling
well done you! i adore london but when i go down there i spend the entire day treating myself to yummies! i think i might give myself a treat of a clothes shopping visit to london once i get to goal weight .... weather will be better then too. glad you feel better hun ...it does feel good when that initial bloat goes - i could really feel it round my midriff

HI, hope you all don't mind me joining you guys?
I started Cambridge on Friday 18th Jan, I a on day 5 and had a cheeky weigh in today and appear to have lost 9lb but ill stick to my consultant scales on Friday when I have my first weigh in,
this is my second time on Cambridge.
in August 2012 I was 17st 1lb and by December 25th I was 10st 1lb giving me a total loss of 7 stone. however of the last few years the weight has creeped back on and on Friday when I started cd again I was 16st 2lb :( absolutely gutted that I put almost all my weight back on.
I am more determined than ever this time as I am due to get married on 15th june so only 4 and half months away.
I was on this site in 2012 and it was great motivation so thought I would give it another go.
is there any one with fast weight loss stories ?
hiya sez
the more the merrier - come on in!
my weigh in is friday too - not expecting much this week as its week 3
theres no way youre not going to smash this ...having a wedding as a goal is such a fab incentive
with regards to weight loss stories - - i was reading my diary from last time i did cd last night - i only had 2.5 stone to lose back then and i lost a stone in three weeks. i dont think theres any way i can possibly do that this time .. whether its the change in formula ..the change in my lifestyle ( no longer work ) or just getting older ..but my loss is slower
anyway ... im in no rush ...so ...come on ladies ... lets do this for once and for all

morning all
can we talk about poop? lol
last time i did this diet i didn take the cambridge fiber at all - i took a tablespoon of psyllium husks every day in a drink of water and my bowel worked fine
this time my cdc was quite assertive saying i need to take the fiber so i have been having one or two teaspoons per day as well as my psyllium husks
you might think that makes it sound like id be forever on the loo but nope! quite the opposite
havent been constipated as such - i just havent needed to go ... yesterday i started to be concerned - no poop since saturday and no weight loss since friday!
so i had a cup of slimatee after someone on facebook recommended it ... ( they also said stop the psyllium and fiber)
well the slimatee had quite a reaction!!! and this morning im 2.5lb down
probably water but i feel better

so does anyone else suffer ...do you all use cd fiber? im wondering if it was that or the psyllium tht stopped me from going

not going to take either today and see how it goes

sorry for such a subject at breakfast time lol

enjoy your day girls

Seahorse - Amazing weightloss! So happy you enjoyed your trip to London with your daughter.

Sezntom666 - Welcome to the thread!You can do this, that's just over 5 months to get aas much off as possible - just keep at the front of your mind why you are doing this!

slushy - I haven't been having any issues but might get some slimatee in just in case!

Dxxx

Back