hello minimins ...again ...hello cambridge ...again

so

i need to get my arse back into gear

i stayed the same for a week - then had an emotional day last friday where i had to help my best friend take her dog to the vets to be put to sleep - resisted the mcdonalds i bought for teh builders at my house - but caved and had wine and an indian takeaway with my friend

i gained 4lbs over that one evening!

yes i know it was mostly water but its taken me three days to get rid of - so now my stayed the same is ten days.

i am thinking of doing TDR for a week starting tomorrow - dont think i could do it longer than that as the products arent my favorite flavors at all

has anyone done it ? would it kick start losses again do you think?

Hi everyone
Love the thread n knowing I’m not alone. I started cwp 8 days ago first weight in is in 5 days ... not done my weight so hoping I will hv a big loss !!! I’m on ss so just taking it one day at a time! Hope ur all doing good 😊

Keep ur chin up we all have those weeks, focus on ur goal and keep pushing forward.
thanks saxman
weighed in last night and was actually pleasantly suprised that i was 0.8lbs down .. i expected a gain or at stayed the same especially as it was my first evening weigh in as opposed to first thing in the morning

anyway - i had a good chat with my cdc and im not doing tdr - i know that i only like three of the tdr products and having the same stuff every day is something id never stick to so instead im just gonna put my head down and glug water and focus on what my original goals were. i still dream of wearing shorts this summer!! hope its going well for you too hun.

Hi everyone
Love the thread n knowing I’m not alone. I started cwp 8 days ago first weight in is in 5 days ... not done my weight so hoping I will hv a big loss !!! I’m on ss so just taking it one day at a time! Hope ur all doing good 😊
hi ash - nice to have you along
you will have a lovely big loss im sure - have you done cwp before? i genuinely think that your losses are best and the journey is easier the first time you do it ..so if it is your first time stick with it and make it the only time you have to do it! youve got this.

hi ash - nice to have you along
you will have a lovely big loss im sure - have you done cwp before? i genuinely think that your losses are best and the journey is easier the first time you do it ..so if it is your first time stick with it and make it the only time you have to do it! youve got this.
That’s slushy...Today is day 10 for me n still have some water to drink before bed... I tried making the mint chocolate shake into hot choclate - but ended up mixing it in the shaker and the thing splattering everywhere all over my white kitchen lol
I’m happy with how it’s gone so far but tommorw is v-day and my husband is taking me out to dinner..I don’t want to come out of ketosis ... so hoping that if I have some grilled chicken with salad that shud b ok... but I’m so worried about falling off the wagon n undoing everything... I need this weight gone so I feel like my old self again.. n can fit into all my clothes... I gained weight when I got pregnant but my little boy was n is worth it ❤️
How’s ur loss going?

Ok So I had my two week weigh in n lost 8lbs in 2 weeks ... but I feel sad it wasn’t more ....
am I being silly? Idk
I saw every else’s weight loss n feel mine isn’t good
Iv been on ss the whole time 😞 I know ppl might think I’m being silly or over reacting but just wanted to say it n get it out there
I have another 2 weeks of ss now ... n feel deflated before it’s even begun

hi ash

not everyones losses are the same - it depends on so many things ..for example how much you actully need to lose

also your first weeks loss will be different if you were being careful or low carb before you started cd as opposed to if you were eating high carb before hand etc

time of the month has an effect on some people too

so dont be disheartened

my first week was my lowest loss of all my weeks -- i only have small losses of just under or around 4lbs but theyre consistent and i did meet the average loss of a stone in a months o i cant complain

weigh in day for me tomorrow night -- ill let you know how i get on

hi ash

not everyones losses are the same - it depends on so many things ..for example how much you actully need to lose

also your first weeks loss will be different if you were being careful or low carb before you started cd as opposed to if you were eating high carb before hand etc

so dont be disheartened

my first week was my lowest loss of all my weeks -- i only have small losses of just under or around 4lbs but theyre consistent and i did meet the average loss of a stone in a months o i cant complain

hi ash

so dont be disheartened

Hi slushy

Thanks yeh ur right n logically I know that but just got me a little down

8lbs is still on target n hopefully next two weeks will b another 8 n that’s 1 stone closer to the goal lol

How have u been finding cd this week?

Hope ur weigh in goes welll 😊 keep me posted

ooo good luck bessie but honestly no need to be nervous --- theyve seen it all before and heard it all before and wont judge you

and as for the diet -- depending on what step youre put on - it really takes most of the thinking abut food and decisions about it away from you at least at the start, AND we are all here to support you and answer questions too

let us know how it goes

Nerves have been taken away by excitement! Consultant was absolutely lovely. I've got a good variety of everything to try out for my first week and also some water favouring to help get those litres down!

You know when it just clicks and you're like 'this is it!'? I'm excited about seeing the results!

yay!!!

keep that attitude and belief in yourself hun -- remember the feeling for when you could possibly struggle a bit ...

im just off for my weigh in

back later if i lost ... tomorrow if i didnt lol

Well done!! Any loss is going in the right direction! I was also thinking that even if smaller losses happen, they do still happen. Nothing worse than when you've stuck to a diet (thibking SW here) and nothing comes off! Sticking to CWP 100% will ALWAYS give a loss!

So I hadn't eaten all day yesterday to get myself in the zone. Consultant came at 4pm and I had 2 products after she left. scheduled for same time next week so it just means I'll only have one product next Monday til i see her but by then hopefully I'll be happily in ketosis! I went to bed a 7pm cos I was hungry and tired. I think I'll be using sleep as a coping mechanism this week.

So it's the morning of day 2 and I'm already into my water. I got the raspberry and elderflower favouring which is nice cos it makes my stinking breath taste a bit better 🤣 I've got a toothbrush and toothpaste in my handbag cos I can't handle having bad breath!!

I work with food which is going to be difficult...

Anyway, cracking on with work and not thinking about hunger. ✌

So i was trying to hold off til 11am for breakfast (salted carmel bites)but i had rhem at 9.30... im on my third 800ml of water. I feel like the morning is dragging in. :/

Back