hello minimins ...again ...hello cambridge ...again

Hi Guys,

So I started the CWP last week and had my first weight in today and I’ve lost 8.6 lbs! I’ve found it ever so easy, I’m not hungry and haven’t had any side affects. I won’t lie the only thing I’m craving is cauliflower. Out of all the things I could crave it’s healthy. Has anyone else not had any side affects?

It’s so nice to find a page like this which has helped me a lot.

Hi Guys,

So I started the CWP last week and had my first weight in today and I’ve lost 8.6 lbs! I’ve found it ever so easy, I’m not hungry and haven’t had any side affects. I won’t lie the only thing I’m craving is cauliflower. Out of all the things I could crave it’s healthy. Has anyone else not had any side affects?

It’s so nice to find a page like this which has helped me a lot.

That's a great loss! You must be delighted!

I think you're extremely lucky to be finding it easy and im very jealous! 😂 i ate 2 of my products by 11am and im starving now. Had a nap when i got home from work and going to have a nice bath to try delay having my last product of the day! I am finding drinking watrt fairly easy so thats something! 😃

That's a great loss! You must be delighted!

I think you're extremely lucky to be finding it easy and im very jealous! 😂 i ate 2 of my products by 11am and im starving now. Had a nap when i got home from work and going to have a nice bath to try delay having my last product of the day! I am finding drinking watrt fairly easy so thats something! 😃

I’m beyond chuffed with that result! I wasn’t expecting that much. Fingers crossed I can have another week like that.
I won’t lie I thought the first two weeks were going to be hell! My friend said she thought she was dying the first few weeks she done it. And I thought knowing my luck that will be me too! I don’t know how my body has adapted so well. I did ask my consultant today and she said there are a few people that don’t get side effects.
The first day I was hungry by lunch but I went and had a nap and woke up absolutely fine and then forced my salted caramel bites down at about 8pm. And since then I’ve been absolutely fine. I have found that keeping myself occupied means I don’t want to eat. I either take the dog out for a long walk or I’m sad enough to have a massive word search book which I do. It works wonders for me.
I’m a bit of a fussy eater so I’ve stuck to having plain boring porridge for brekkie at about 10ish and then a bar about 1 and then curry/mac & cheese or spaghetti Bol in the evening about 6ish. The porridge really fills me up so that might be worth a try. As for the water i found that easy like you too, I tried some of the flavourings and thought they were foul!

Good luck with your weight loss, keep busy and keep going. The results will be worth it!!

I’m beyond chuffed with that result! I wasn’t expecting that much. Fingers crossed I can have another week like that.
I won’t lie I thought the first two weeks were going to be hell! My friend said she thought she was dying the first few weeks she done it. And I thought knowing my luck that will be me too! I don’t know how my body has adapted so well. I did ask my consultant today and she said there are a few people that don’t get side effects.
The first day I was hungry by lunch but I went and had a nap and woke up absolutely fine and then forced my salted caramel bites down at about 8pm. And since then I’ve been absolutely fine. I have found that keeping myself occupied means I don’t want to eat. I either take the dog out for a long walk or I’m sad enough to have a massive word search book which I do. It works wonders for me.
I’m a bit of a fussy eater so I’ve stuck to having plain boring porridge for brekkie at about 10ish and then a bar about 1 and then curry/mac & cheese or spaghetti Bol in the evening about 6ish. The porridge really fills me up so that might be worth a try. As for the water i found that easy like you too, I tried some of the flavourings and thought they were foul!

Good luck with your weight loss, keep busy and keep going. The results will be worth it!!

Oh i quite like the flavouring, ive got raspberry and elderflower. I might get the veg one next week to try out. For work im taking bars and bites so i can eat without having to explain myself to anyone. I has thw macaroni for dinner last night and im gonna have soemthing similar tonight. My partner is away to get me some fizzy water for a wee evening treat. 🤣

I ordered some ketostix today. Nor sure why cos im sure ill know when im in ketosis but i got caught up in Amazon as i often do!

Hi guys hope ur all ok

I found I like the products more lately think I’m just used to the taste but feel hungry for more bars lol

So day 3!

Walking home from work and feeling pretty good! Had a lemon yoghurt bar (how delicious are those btw!!) At half 9. I start work at half 6 so getting through 3 hours is good going! I then had half a pack of salted caramel bites at 11ish - I have to work with food 11.30-1pm so i need to not be starving to avoid any temptation. Had the other half at 1. Ive had over 3 litres of water throughout the day and a couple of coffees.

I feel less tired than I did at this time yesterday which is nice. Ive barely saw my partner cos I've just wanted to sleep.

My breath stinks. 🤣

Lol bad breath is the worst!

Well I have fanily down u til Sunday and there cooking diff food every night n expect me to eat it to (they won’t stop badgering me to just eat some) so the next few days r going to b hard
I really want to stay focused but not sure I will....But it’s day 19 for me .... so hoping I can make it to day 22 without falling off the wagon...
I wasn’t a fan of the yogurt bars tbh lol I like the lemon but can’t eat yogurt on a normal day lol
We’re so u work?

How's the weekend going?
I faltered last night. I was at a gig and wanted a drink so I had some food so I wasn't drinking on ketosis. Im not sure if it's knocked me out of ketosis cos I feel fine today, not hungry. But I'm back on plan and focused on my goal. Not gonna beat myself up about last night cos life needs to happen. It may set me bavk but kll make up for it. :)

Hi bessie42

Omg I have gone for the deep end n complelty ruined the diet today
U name it n I ate it 😔😔😔😔 I’m so mad at myself
My stomach hurts I ate that much
But this has made me feel sick N ready to forget the crap and focus on cwp from tommorw onwards!

These things happen. Just get back on it and move on. You won't have undone the hard work you've already put in, it might just set you back a wee bit. So just focus on going forward! I had such a dodgy tummy this morning after last night. I've only had one product today cos I don't really have an appetite for it. :/ I'll try get them in before bed.

Hi everyone, started on Saturday so only on day 2 but doing ok so far, enjoyed the spag bol - very filling! Drinking loads of water but a bit concerned about the constipation that's been mentioned on here! Back to work tomorrow which will distract me. Can't wait for weigh in on Friday :)

Hi Henny
Dw not everyone gets the constipation n think the water really helps. @Bessie42 U ok? Yeh I been bak to cwp since yesterday... which I found hard lol I wanted normal food all day but resisted n today feels a bit easier ... I hv weigh in on Sunday so hoping I’m down some by then... think my fav products r the bars lol especially peanut❤️ The chocolate fills the cravings ...

I still feel bad for falling off diet on Friday n Saturday but I’m using it as extra motivation to stay focused now!

I’m finding the water drinking the hardest thou
I try acupuncture or two during the day but normally I hv 1.5 litres left by 8pm n then it’s a mad rush to drink that down in time m then I’m up going toilet about 10 times during the night lol

Hope everyone’s doing good ... will keep u guys posted

@Ash101 how'd the weigh in go? I'm just heading home from work and my consultant is due over at 3.30. Im hoping despite my friday wobble I'll still see a loss. Also feeling really motivated for this week!. Was so busy at work today I only managed the veg soup for lunch. So excited to have another 2 products this evening!

4lb off! I'm very happy with that considering Friday! All ready for another week ahead! Not coming off plan! Seeing the results just makes you realise it's not worth it!

evening ladies

end of week seven for me and weigh in night

ive been good this week except i did eat a pickled onion ...and damn it was good lol

anyway i always wear the exact same clothes to weight in but as i was getting them out f the wardrobe earlier i saw a top i had brought just before christmas. i was in a garden center when i got it and didnt try it on ..came home and was mortified because i literally stretched it in every direction - it clung -- no gripped - me so that you could see every single lump and bump. i had every intention of returning it but never got round to it. anyway i put it on tonight and it fits perfectly - skims the curvy bits and actually hangs over my hips!! soooo chuffed.

anyway weight in was good too - another 3.6 lbs off which is my usual more or less. im happy with that. now down 23.8lbs in 7 weeks. id love to make it to the two stone mark by next weigh in so thats my mini goal.

24lb to go to my target!

anyway i hope youre all well ..sorry i havent been around to respond much this last week ... house is full of workmen and then at the weekend the weather was so good i was out in the garden for most of it

hope youre all well

Hiya!

How's everyone getting on? I'm on day 11 and feeling good! Had a few compliments from people at work which is nice. Also noticing my waist coming in and my clothes getting looser! 😃

I had to have a coke zero today cos I was needing the caffeine and the fizz. Had 2.5l water at work and I'll get at least another 1l in tonight.

Have to admit, I'm struggling with no alcohol. I do enjoy to relax with a gin. Also my friend wants to go for drinks tomorrow and I feel **** that I can't go. Haven't told anyone I'm doing cwp so I've just had to make lame excuses. I can't wait til I'm nearer target and can relax a bit. I miss life!

Anyway, already counting down til my weigh in on Monday. Imagine looking forward to Mondays...

hi bessie
i struggle when it comes to alcohol too --- makes me sound like ive got a problem lol but i do like to sit down with a glass of wine at night

anyway i had a blip this week -- a major one --- and i did end up buying wine ...must say i didnt enjoy it at all and my taste buds must have really changed?!!

also i only had two glasses but i felt horrendously sick the next day

also i gained half a pound at my weigh in --- crap!

anyway ive done 8 weeks on step 1a now and can only do four more before going up to step two for a week or two. so i have decided to make these weeks really count. i know it is frowned upon but i am going to weigh myself at home every day because that works for me ... keeps me on track so to speak.

im trying the porridge for the first time in a little while ... think my consultant put it in my box instead of soup

hope the rest of your week goes well ...nice to see a few new people on here ..off to read some diaries : )

Hi guys
I’m so sorry for the late reply..
how is everyone? I’m ok struggled after my previous blip on the diet and at my weigh in that week I only lost 2 pounds! 😥 was so upset n wanted to kick myself ... I also wasn’t drinking enough of the water or having it during the day
So the consultant said that was a big part of the weight loss n probably part of the reason the loss was small... but anyway fast forward 7 days
I been super good this week
N kept on plan with the products and water Have my weigh in, coming up in another 7 days so hoping fingers crossed for 8lbs off
Lol praying for 8lbs or more!
Good news thou my wedding rings finally squeeze bak into my finger!!!! Was so happy! 😀😀😀At 7 months my fingers swelled so had to take them off n now finally finally they squeeze on! Myb don’t fit perfect but they squeeze on n that’s a start 😊 keeping them on even though there tight lol hoping will drop more weight n they loosen....
anyway hope everyone good!
And can’t wait to hear bak from u guys 😊

Back