hello! Needing inspiration.

klk16

Hi all I've just joined in the hope it will get me back on track with SW. I started this year off quite well after losing a stone and a half but by April I started to slide :-( Never mind I'm here now lol!

:wavey:Hello & welcome Klk16, what SW plan are you following? I tend to mix them up so I don't get bored. Keep posting here, it's great fun, there's loads of info. Have a good nosey in the diaries section, you can see what everyone else is doing & the recipe threads are great for ideas.

Good Luck!!Have a great week.

Hi im sorry for delay in replying ive had a problem with internet access the past few days. I usually do the green days. Sonetimes I do extra easy if I plan ahead well, but I have always found I end up confusing myself and end up with a gain! Doh! Lol. I just cant seem to get motivated this time. So thats why I joined here. Success of others is always a great inspiration.

Hi im sorry for delay in replying ive had a problem with internet access the past few days. I usually do the green days. Sonetimes I do extra easy if I plan ahead well, but I have always found I end up confusing myself and end up with a gain! Doh! Lol. I just cant seem to get motivated this time. So thats why I joined here. Success of others is always a great inspiration.

Yeah I tend to do abit of both, I like having the extra Healthy Extras on the Green plan to spend on bread & cheese. Feeling a lack of motivation the last couple of days myself, so gonna go nose around the diaries section. Hope you have a good week!!

Back