Hello - new and starting SW tomorrow

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello

I've joined SW online this morning and am hoping to start tomorrow.......would somebody please be good enough to check out what I am proposing to eat to see if it is OK? Going to take some time to get my head around it after WW so please forgive me if I seem to be asking stupid questions!!

Breakfast - Oatsosimple (HEB) made with water with frozen fruit, tinned grapefruit

Lunch - prawns with rice, tomatoes, cucumber and peppers.....I expect to have to bind it together with a tbsp of Mayo and syn that (I looked for fat free vinaigrette in Morrissons and couldn't find any!!!)

Tea - WW beef lasagne with lots of veg (5.5syns)

Snacks - fruit, can I have a Mugshot as a snack on EE?? What else could I have as a snack (I am in work and need to prepare my carryout)

My HEA would be milk for coffee.

Is that OK?

Thank you for taking the time to read it! And comment hopefully :)

x

Hi Dawnie, welcome

Only comments would be

A) tinned fruit is synned, as is cooked and pureed, but fresh/frozen are free
B) in theory, a 1% mugshot is free, but you should still be having 1/3 superfree

There's a great post (sticky) regarding do's & dont's incl EE, I'm on my phone at the mo, but if no-one else posts the link, I will when I get in.

If you're eating the WW meal out of convenience, or using up what's in the freezer - OK, but you can make one yourself virtually syn free, there'll be a recipe on here somewhere.

Wishing you every success, I'll pop by later

Also honey, is your oatsosimple just a plain sachet with no added sugar etc? X

Thank you both so much for your replies :)

I acknowledge it will be trial and error but hopefully I'll get it in the end!! Yes, the WW meal is just using the freezer up, and the porridge is just plain oats no added sugar.

thanks again.

x

In fact, edited to say I may make it into a green day and use the prawns as my second HEB (yes, I've been reading the downloads :D ) and then my mugshot will also be a free snack!

Last edited:
dizzydawnie said:
In fact, edited to say I may make it into a green day and use the prawns as my second HEB (yes, I've been reading the downloads :D ) and then my mugshot will also be a free snack!

Going green is a good idea.
Best tip I can advise is to make sure you always measure your HExs - my consultant reminds us of this every other week :)

dizzydawnie said:
Thank you both so much for your replies :)

I acknowledge it will be trial and error but hopefully I'll get it in the end!! Yes, the WW meal is just using the freezer up, and the porridge is just plain oats no added sugar.

thanks again.

x

Good luck darl, it is trial and error but you'll soon know it inside out :) x

I'm doing it online and have all green days as I'm vegan. I have done EE in the past though and somehow find green easier to manage. Just keep looking everything up until it sticks and you'll be fine :) x

Back