Hello, New here!!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all! I have been lurking for a while. I did SW a good few years ago and lost a bit and gave up because i had a slip up that continued! I could have been think by now!! Have been in touch with my local consultant and I am taking the plunge and going back tomorrow evening. Since my last SW try I have had a go at most diets, including gastirc band surgery, and have found that nothing works. I still need to learn how to eat healthily and deal with my emotions. SW has been the one thing that has worked the best in the past so I am hoping this is it, and I will give it my best shot. I have been insired reading many of your posts so I'm hoping to fit in and get help from you all and do well. Yes I want to be thin because I want to look better but I know my health is suffering like it didn't used to and I need to stop this now. I know I am over 24st when writing this - I will update stats after tomorrows meeting when I know exact details - so I have a long way to go.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and start my journey before my meeting. I am so nervous!!

Jayde x:wave_cry:

Ah, another victim, sorry, newbie!!
Welcome to minimins, we're a friendly bunch of people.
You can ask us anything you like, tell us anything you like and hopefully feel the luurve!
As someone who started out at 24st 6lb, I can tell you the slimming world journey will be a long one, but full of delicious foods that are almost too good to be slimming!!
Happy healthy eating!

Hey there hun. :D first off welcome to minimins and SW.

i'd just like to say what a brave and amazing person you are for taking this first step by coming on here and talking about it. you'd be surprized about how many people won't even try to do so. i'm glad to say that once you've walked through the door of the first meeting, you'll have completed the hardest part of all of this. SW isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change, one which we hope will lead to a happier more confident you. :D

if you ever have a question or just need some comfort, we'll be here for you. we know what you are going through, so nothing you can ever ask will be considered "stupid". you won't ever have to feel alone because there will always be someone on here. good luck hun. i wish you the best.

Hi there and welcome! Good luck on yoru SW journey!

Thanks!

Hi all! Thanks so much for the lovely welcome. I'm still nervous about tonight but hopefully this is the start of something great! X

Back