Hello! New Person! :-)

Paddington

Hi everyone!

I've just discovered this website...heaps of info and a supportive bunch of people - fantastic!

I've just started the Atkins diet and have about a stone to lose. After having my children in 2008, I went up to 13.5 stone. Since then I've managed to get down to 9.5 stone using the Cambridge diet and have maintained that weight for a year by following a GI diet (cambridge was getting too expensive!) I just need to get rid of this last stubborn stone now. I've had a go at every diet plan over the years; I've been dieting since my teens (major food and body issues) and have had some good results with Atkins in the past. My goal is to get this last stone off and maintain the weight and be able to wear nice summery clothes and not feel self-conscious. This site seems like it will be really useful. I have no imagination when it comes to meal ideas and really struggle with giving in to temptation so I quite often need a kick up the backside to stay on track. :)

Anyway that's me! Look forward to chatting.

Hello. Sounds like you have done great so far. The support on here is great. Im doing the biggest loser diet (counting calories) but the forums are not very active which is why Im over here. Everyone is very helpful. Good luck :)

Hello I am new too I will be starting cambridge diet tomorrow. I need to lose 5 stone!!!. Hopefully this will be gone before xmas.

Welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
x

Back