Hello! New Person! :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paddington, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Paddington

Paddington New Member

Hi everyone!

I've just discovered this website...heaps of info and a supportive bunch of people - fantastic!

I've just started the Atkins diet and have about a stone to lose. After having my children in 2008, I went up to 13.5 stone. Since then I've managed to get down to 9.5 stone using the Cambridge diet and have maintained that weight for a year by following a GI diet (cambridge was getting too expensive!) I just need to get rid of this last stubborn stone now. I've had a go at every diet plan over the years; I've been dieting since my teens (major food and body issues) and have had some good results with Atkins in the past. My goal is to get this last stone off and maintain the weight and be able to wear nice summery clothes and not feel self-conscious. This site seems like it will be really useful. I have no imagination when it comes to meal ideas and really struggle with giving in to temptation so I quite often need a kick up the backside to stay on track. :)

Anyway that's me! Look forward to chatting.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princessniknak

princessniknak Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello. Sounds like you have done great so far. The support on here is great. Im doing the biggest loser diet (counting calories) but the forums are not very active which is why Im over here. Everyone is very helpful. Good luck :)

4. Dont look back

Dont look back Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(29.39%)
    Hello I am new too I will be starting cambridge diet tomorrow. I need to lose 5 stone!!!. Hopefully this will be gone before xmas.

5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Good luck :) You'll be in those summery clothes in no time!!

6. Dundermifflin

Dundermifflin Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
    x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.