Hello - New to Minimins and Slimming World!

missism

Just to say hi and if any of you out there are doing SW and have any good hints or tips they'd be gratefully received as tomorrow is day one for me on the diet.

Would you recommend extra easy over the red and green days for those new to SW?:confused:

Thanks in advance

M x

Welcome and good luck!
I was on slimming world for a while a few years ago - i seemed to have more weight loss than my mum and i was always on green days due to being vegetarian.
I think it might just be different for everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck. I have also just joined on here (looks great and very supportive!) i am also starting the slimming world diet, well re-starting as i gave up for a while but this time i am trying to do it at home and see how i get on!

Good luck to you x x

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your weightloss journey look forward to hearing how you are getting along

Thanks everybody, first few days have gone better than I expected and I feel better having taken the first steps. The muller lite yogurts have been a big help!

Good luck to the other newbies/returners - am sure there's a lot we can learn from the members on here who seem to be losing loads of weight! M xx :)

Back