Extra Easy Hello new to SW

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hi there, my name is Caryl and today I finally bit the bullet and joined Slimming World. I have contemplated it for months and finally actually did it! I am brand new to slimming world but not to minimins. Been knocking around here on and off about 3 years - successfully lost 5stone on Cambridge in 2008, however my mums diagnosis of MND in Sept 2008 and the subsequent hell meant I regained all 5 stone over a year and then another stone on top for good measure.

Anyway...a few recent health niggles, a compete lack of energy and the fact my daughter is now at an age where she is well aware mummy is enormous (4), as well as my desperate want for another baby means I have finally been kickstarted in to actually joining up and hopefully losing the weight! I intend to do extra easy in the hope it really is extra easy. I have recently been diagnosed with both wheat and dairy intolerance however slimming world seems to be the most practical for choosing foods and avoiding the wheat and the dairy!

Right, well I best go and update my siggy as sure it is way out of date now xxx

Thanks - you did only in my diary - I copied this in to my diary pretty much rather than write it all over again!

Hi there, my name is Caryl and today I finally bit the bullet and joined Slimming World. I have contemplated it for months and finally actually did it! I am brand new to slimming world but not to minimins. Been knocking around here on and off about 3 years - successfully lost 5stone on Cambridge in 2008, however my mums diagnosis of MND in Sept 2008 and the subsequent hell meant I regained all 5 stone over a year and then another stone on top for good measure.
Anyway...a few recent health niggles, a compete lack of energy and the fact my daughter is now at an age where she is well aware mummy is enormous (4), as well as my desperate want for another baby means I have finally been kickstarted in to actually joining up and hopefully losing the weight! I intend to do extra easy in the hope it really is extra easy. I have recently been diagnosed with both wheat and dairy intolerance however slimming world seems to be the most practical for choosing foods and avoiding the wheat and the dairy!

Right, well I best go and update my siggy as sure it is way out of date now xxx

Hi Caryl,

You have made the right decision, I joined last Tuesday at my local SW after weeks of deliberating.... as I have been a veteran at WW, Cambridge etc for years, lost 6 stone last year and put 5 stone back on!!

Looking forward to seeing if I know what I am doing & to actually see if I have lost any weight at my first WI tonight after work.

Good Luck hun, you can do it x x

Ohh best of luck for tonight! Will look out for a post later documenting your success :)

Hi Carly,

I have just re-started after re-gaining all the weight I lost last year!! I came back to SW as it is the only diet I have lost steady weight on so fingers crossed that I'll manage it again. I am not going classes as don't have the time and could do with not spending the money but I do have a lot of old magazines which I like to follow the meal plans on.

Anyway, good luck with your diet hope you achieve all of your goals x

Back