Hello - New to this forum/Lipotrim

Moonagedaydream

Hello. I'm new to Lipotrim and to the forum. I haven't started it yet. I collected a selection of packs from the chemist today having thought it over for a few weeks. I hope I can use Lipotrim to get my weight to a healthier level and slim down to a smaller, healthier size. I know I need to learn how to eat healthily when food is reintroduced.

I know in the longer term I need to sort out my attitude towards/relationship with food/my body/my emotions and feelings.

I am daunted by the prospect of 3 food packs a day and having to be strict with drinks - I drink black coffee and will need to try to fit herbal tea such as green tea/mint tea in for some variety. But I know that if I can stick to it, it could help me to get healthier and feel better about myself.

I am 15 stone 2 pounds, around 5 ft 6 inches and female.

I know to expect the first few days to be very hard and that after that it gets easier. I know I need to keep my motivation going to stick at it as it will take time. I anticipate some emotional ups and downs. I really want to make positive changes this year on my weight, health and appearance. I want to feel more comfortable and not ashamed of myself for my failure and letting myself get this big. I do my best but I want to be able to take some pride in my appearance again.

Anyway - enough about me. I just thought I would introduce myself. I think Monday morning is a good time to start.

Heya hun, welcome to the forum :) Lipotrim is a tough diet but the results are well worth it, well done for deciding to give it a go and good luck for Monday, we're here if you need to have a moan!

Welcome
I have been on this diet since end of June. I done a whole month of sticking to it 100% then had a blow out and everything I ate tasted so different. It was weird.i have lost nearly 2 stone since starting. I done another week and now i am on the maintance diet for a while as I have got two weeks off soon. So I would like to eat. Then I might go back on the full diet. Remember drink loads of water that is important. I started drinking black tea and found it ok. From me having loads of milk and two sugars !! I can do it. I didn't think I could but I have and I have fallen off but I am not going to beat myself up about it I am just going to keep going on the diet. I still got lots more to lose in my opinion. Maybe between 3 and 5 stone. You just go to get your mindset right. I am the same way with food as you have explained and what you have said is like me also. I want all that too. You can do it any support you need this forum is brilliant. Good luck xxxx

Hi moonagedaydream :)

Welcome to the forum! Wishing you luck for when you start tomorrow and also for the rest of the week. Good luck at your first weigh-in as well. :)

Hi moonagedaydream :)

I'm also a new starter, currently on day 5. According to my bathroom scales I've lose about 8 pounds so far, but not going to get excited about it until I get weighed at the pharmacy and see what theirs say. The first 2 days were fine for me, day 3 found a bit harder, day 4 was fine and today is fine too. I'm hoping to do TFR for 4 weeks and depending on how much I've lost go onto maintenance. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck xx

Hello. Thanks for your replies and encouragement. I am just finishing my first shake - a vanilla one. It was ok - not unpleasant. I have a black coffee waiting on my desk and a bottle of water too. I am just going to try my best and remember I am doing this for my health and wellbeing. I suspect I will get grouchy at some point - I think I get grouchy when I feel hungry. I am ok so far.....

hello Lipotrim Forum

:)hi everyone,,,,first post ,,,not sure i doing it right but looking forward to sharing news with other liptrimers :)
Heya hun, welcome to the forum :) Lipotrim is a tough diet but the results are well worth it, well done for deciding to give it a go and good luck for Monday, we're here if you need to have a moan!

i on day 4 of lipotrim,,,it going good,,,just feeling bit sick to be honest,,think its all liquid inside me lol,,,been looking to see if anyone else felt this too,,,???:)

You are doing well. I don't think I have been drinking enough water. I had my first weigh in and had only lost 2 pounds which was a bit disapointing as usually you would expect to lose the most at the beginning of a diet. I have stuck to it strictly - although I have been relying on black coffee to keep me going and possibly not drinking enough water. I wonder if this would have made a difference?

I knew I didn't really look much different and sensed I wouldn't have lost more than a couple of pounds but it was still disapointing - I though you usually lost more than that in your first week and the woman at the pharmacy seemed a bit puzzled. She said maybe I have a slow metabolism (I wanted to say "no kidding!") I admitted to her that if I continue to lose only 1-2 pounds each week I doubt I will stay on it since I am sure I could lose that eating food on another diet. The main reason I wanted to do this was to try to lose weight quicker as I get so disheartened on other diets losing only a couple of pounds or so and then I give up and put it all on again. I need to see results in my shape, size and weight or I get so depressed and wonder what the point is.

Anyway I am sticking with it for the time being.

I have been relying on black coffee to keep me going and possibly not drinking enough water. I wonder if this would have made a difference?

Unfortunately caffeinated drinks don't count towards your daily water intake. :( So it might be why. See if it makes a difference to you next week, maybe? I really hope it works out for you! :)

:eek: I wish I had been told that caffeinated drinks were bad and didn't count for hydration purposes! I wasn't told that. So black or green tea/coffee are not counted in your water intake? :eek:

I am not keen on mint tea so I was putting green (ie black) tea with it - so that means almost none of my drinks counted. :( I tried so hard to drink lots of it and water I can't really believe I didn't manage to drink enough! :confused:

Thanks for the info. I will try better this week on the water front....

That's what I've read in the Lipotrim notes anyway, that anything with caffeine in doesn't count. Have you tried redbush tea? I really like it and it's caffeine free. :) I'm sure you'll have your big loss next week!

Hi!

I know it's disheartening but the diet guarantees a weightloss of at least one stone in a month so keep at it! At least for another week.

My pharmacist told me that once you put anything in your water it doesn't count towards your quota for the day. She says the more you drink, the more you loose. I drink about 3 litres a day- it doesn't leave much room for tea or coffee but I get a couple of mugs in all the same!

I'm definitely going to drink a lot more water - I have been drinking lots today since seeing the chemist! I am also listening to the DVD online too....:)

Back