hello new to this

metrognome

is getting better at it
hello, am new to this site and dont really know what i am doing:cry:. i joined slimming world last week and have not had a very good week so far
karen

Welcome! If you're having problems with the plan, don't be afraid to give your consultant a ring, that's what they're there for. :)

Im finding it ok. But i go with a friend who i live with so i have a lot of support at home must be harder if your on your own doing it. i dont feel as if i have lost much weight. its my second weigh in 2moz so im abit nervous. Why hasnt your week been good then? xx

i seem to be getting it wrong, have been doing the extra easy programme but have been having trouble planning what to eat and if i have been geting in late i have just grabbed a sandwich which is not good.
its good you have someone to help you, my other half thinks dieting is a swear word lol

lol I didnt really understand the extra esay 4 sum reason so im just sticking to green and orginal days. Have you got much weight to lose? Whens your next WI? x

yes i have about 8 stone to lose, i weigh in on tuesday morning so i am keeping my fingers crossed, i see you have already lost 5lb thats good i will have to have a good look on here to morrow how to get all the info down the side and the pictures like yours cant do it now as im to tired and need to go to bed

Back