Hello ...new to weightwatchers

julienb

Hi all, i have just bought a monthly pass to weightwatchers. I first lost a few stone on weightwatchers when i first joined in 2007 and really enjoyed the diet. Since then i went on lipotrim diet and lost a lot of weight for my wedding last year. I piled all the weight back on after my honeymoon and now am the heaviest i have ever been:cry: I am feeling really rubbishy for putting all that weight back on and am feeling really low about myself and ugly.

I have recognised that i need the support of the weekly meetings and i just don't have the discipline to do it alone. I have tried several times to get back on it myself and failed miserably. Anyway, would love to hear how you are all getting on; and could really do with some support. I am in this for the long haul this time - i have a long way to go but i am going to do it this time. I will be healthy and slim. I also have pcos and would like to try for a baby next year - so that is my goal. Look forward to getting to know you all. xxx

:welcome: julienb I have recently started WW just into week 3, good luck :D

Hi Julienb, I've lost it and gained it a few times myself, I seem to be in the right frame of mind at the minute and it's coming off slowly but surely....don't be so hard on yourself....we can do it (I sound like Bob the Builder now)....lol

best of luck! you can do this. I'm going now 4 wks and I've lost 8.5lbs. No way would I have been able to do it on my own. I need the meetings and the pressure of being weighed by someone else!

Welcome to WW - the mad place. You'll get great advice and tips here from all the ladies. I used to go to a meeting but have stopped but am seriously thinking of going back to a new meeting next week. My reason is that I go to a meeting on a Friday and the leader is a "royal" pain. She talks about herself all the time....so there is another meeting in the area on a Tuesday. First time I did WW I went to a meeting every week for 6 months and lost 3.5stone and it seemed easy. Why isn't it this time round???? Best of Luck on your journey.

welcome and good luck!! Enjoy your ww journey! :)

Back