Hello ...new to weightwatchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by julienb, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. julienb

julienb New Member

Hi all, i have just bought a monthly pass to weightwatchers. I first lost a few stone on weightwatchers when i first joined in 2007 and really enjoyed the diet. Since then i went on lipotrim diet and lost a lot of weight for my wedding last year. I piled all the weight back on after my honeymoon and now am the heaviest i have ever been:cry: I am feeling really rubbishy for putting all that weight back on and am feeling really low about myself and ugly.

I have recognised that i need the support of the weekly meetings and i just don't have the discipline to do it alone. I have tried several times to get back on it myself and failed miserably. Anyway, would love to hear how you are all getting on; and could really do with some support. I am in this for the long haul this time - i have a long way to go but i am going to do it this time. I will be healthy and slim. I also have pcos and would like to try for a baby next year - so that is my goal. Look forward to getting to know you all. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome: julienb I have recently started WW just into week 3, good luck :D

4. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Julienb, I've lost it and gained it a few times myself, I seem to be in the right frame of mind at the minute and it's coming off slowly but surely....don't be so hard on yourself....we can do it (I sound like Bob the Builder now)....lol

5. eimear30

eimear30 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    best of luck! you can do this. I'm going now 4 wks and I've lost 8.5lbs. No way would I have been able to do it on my own. I need the meetings and the pressure of being weighed by someone else!

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to WW - the mad place. You'll get great advice and tips here from all the ladies. I used to go to a meeting but have stopped but am seriously thinking of going back to a new meeting next week. My reason is that I go to a meeting on a Friday and the leader is a "royal" pain. She talks about herself all the time....so there is another meeting in the area on a Tuesday. First time I did WW I went to a meeting every week for 6 months and lost 3.5stone and it seemed easy. Why isn't it this time round???? Best of Luck on your journey.

7. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    :hug99:
    Welcome.

Lots of help and advice to be found here.

8. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    welcome and good luck!! Enjoy your ww journey! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.