Hello! Newbie from Leeds! :-)

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I'm now on the second week of the Slimming World plan. This is the third time I've done it!

The first time was in 2001 when I lost 3.5 stone, then I stopped going after 13 months and over the years the weight has slowly crept back on. I found the plan very easy to follow and I couldn't believe how much you could eat! I lost a steady 1 or 2lbs a week.

The second time I joined was in January this year. Up to the beginning of April I'd lost 1.8 stone. I stopped going to class because of a change in work routine and other things were going on. :(

Now that things have settled down personally and professionally, I joined again on the 6th September - I have lost 2lbs so far and my starting weight is the same as it was when I started the plan in January! :eek:

I want to be a size 12 again (I'm now an 18) I'm determined to stick at it this time!

Wishing you every success.

Lisa x

----

Hi Lisa :wavey: Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

hi lisa and :welcome: to the forums! You sound very motivated which will help you immensely! Everyone on here is fantastic, very friendly and there is loads of support and advice available!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hey Lisa From Leeds, I'm Lianna from just over the Motorway in Bradford :)!! Welcome, ive been doing slimming world since January only lost 1 stone 9.5LB but still better off than on :)

Many thanks for all your welcome messages :)

Hi there Lisa and :welcome: to the forums hun, can I just say a very big well done to you for all of your previous losses, you did so well to lose so much and you should be proud of that! I know its so easy to put weight back on, but with the type of determination you've shown in the past then you will lose it again no bother!

I look forward to chatting with you soon and sharing with your weight loss journey! Good luck :)

Back