• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! Newbie from SW TO WW

delleh

Hello! I've been doing SW and been struggling for some months due to being on hormones for Endometriosis, and I've been following it but not losing weight.

Finding a free class and registration voucher I decided to go along to the local WW as one of my friends told me it would suit my "grab and go" lifestyle a lot more. Being Self Employed (and house hunting!) it can be really hard!

So...I have planned roughly my first week, and I have no idea where you lot add the extra ppoints in! I am sure I will get used to it and some days go over - however if anyone can point me to some fantastic recipies and some good things to read etc it would be great!

I may also start a WW Diary thread too!

Btw: 34PP

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nettie1

hi i swapped last week from sw to ww and am loving it i struggled to lose weight this last 12 months after being there for 2 years. My first weigh in was Tuesday and i lost 3 1/2lb so good luck and enjoy xx

delleh

I am So excited :) I have eaten foods today that I have "missed" and "not thought possible" whilst following SW

I had a big photoshoot on today so its hard to eat, but I made sure I called this morning and got things to eat.

Breakfast: Bagel (6) 1 handful of grapes (0)
Snack: handful of grapes (0)
Lunch: Co-Op Healthy Options Chicken Salad Sandwich (7) Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps (5) Banana (0)
Snack: Kit Kat (7)
Dinner: Mince (10) Pasta (5) Passata (0) Onions (0)
Snack: apple (0) apple (0)

Total : 40
Daily: 34
Weekly Used: 6

Good luck with ww, iv only started 2 weeks ago and i'm loving it, your food today sounds yum :) I need to get me some passata would be so good with alot of dishes!

delleh

I'd love to see some of your food diaries if you have them! Asda do their own passata which is awesome! :) Smart Price Rocks! x

I never normally go to asda as there isnt one near me, but went on sunday and it is full of ww foods! I got wraps and icelollys that iv never seen in tesco or sainsburys before :)

Yeah iv been meaning to start a food intake diary on here, must get on to that!

delleh

I did a tesco shop last week, and normally go to Asda, they had some branded passata on 2 for £1 so i got 4 :D x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 6
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Introductions 0