Hello! Newbie here. 7 Stone to lose.

Purrvy

Hi! I'm Cat :)
I'm not so good at this forum stuff. Or introductions. :D
I currently weigh just over 17 stone, needing to lose around 6-7 stone to be a healthy BMI. Having a nose around these forums, good luck everyone :)

Hello and welcome aboard, you will get on great here with people giving great encouragement along the way for when them bad times come and feel like a binge, it's good to pop on here and have a look at your diary and think do I really want to mess the progress I have made up for say a cake/takeaway etc. Or to look at other peoples diaries and see how there getting on, I would recommend coming on at least once a day if you have time as it always keeps me inline and on track to have a nose about the place.

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Cat! You're me but about 2 weeks behind! I started at 17.2 (highest weight ever was 17.8 in July 2010 before losing 2st on Weighwatchers but then putting most of it back on while studying :() and now after 2 weeks I've lost about 8.5lbs and I'm down to 16.7ish (my scales are crap!). I'm only a short thing so I want to get to 10 stone at most but I wouldn't mind being a bit lower! Wish us both luck! What diet/plan are you following or are you healthy eating or what?

Hey!
I think I was 17.4 when weighed this week but honestly can't remember, it's written down. This is my highest weight. I was around 14-15 stone for a very long time but it crept up after I had a bad time last year at uni (was sick, didn't leave my flat for 3 months+ lots of takeaways and so on...). When 14 I was 12 stone, and saw a dietician for 2 years who could never see anything wrong with my diet/exercise, I was healthy, but the whole time there I gained 2 stone (so 14 stone at 16). I'm 19 now.
Honestly, I've tried a lot, I'm not really into "dieting" more of the view that it should just be a lifestyle. I tried weightwatchers over the summer but got bored really quickly of tracking haha.
Congrats on your weight loss so far and I wish you every success!
To be a healthy BMI I need to be between 9-11stone so I guess I will judge that by how I look and feel when I get there! (I am curvy, and obviously I look overweight but I do not look obese, I'm lucky because I'm really in proportion- and I wonder if my body type is naturally skinny like my mum and sister- I don't wanna be skinny. Just HEALTHY!!)

I'm actually giving the Cambridge Diet a try. It's a VLCD (Very low calorie diet), approved by doctors.
I'm starting...probably next tuesday, as I am going home this weekend so cannot stock up my fridge with healthy stuff! Starting on "Step 3" where you eat 2 of their products a day, plus a set list of things...it's hard to explain, but it looks really good.
Step 1 I hope to go on once I get my GPs approval. On that step all you eat is 3 of their products a day plus TONS of water. Gosh, it's hard to explain. :)
But I figure I keep trying and failing, I will give my all to this. Especially since it should be quicker then following a traditional healthy eating plan, and re-educating yourself what you need etc.

I forgot to mention in my lil intro that I'm a rambler!
How about you? Diet or healthy eating?

I'm doing Diet Chef. I've done both lipotrim and CD in the past but as other people have said on here, for some people they only work the first time and I couldn't get back in the right frame of mind to do it again. Diet Chef is real food but it also takes away our excuse for having takeaways which was always that we were too tired to cook after work. This way we get to eat in 5 mins without any effort.

Heya Purrvy, good luck hun :D Wish you lots of success, its a corny one but always making the change is a big step and it gets a bit easier as you start to loose and gain confidence.

hey guys newbie here ive about 6 stone to lose ur threads are so encouragin its great to hav the support i started 7 weeks ago at 16st lost 24 pound to date im dyin to get the 4 pound down to make it 2 stone which then ill b 14stone woooohooooooo

ah thanks so much weigh in tomoro dunno how its goina turn out i dined out 3 times this week feel crap after it never again uhhhhhhhhh well we will see the results tomoro i guess

How is it going? Are u enjoying it? X

Back