Hello Newbie here and SO confuzzled!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ILoveShoes, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Member

Hello lovelies!

I'm so glad I found this site as I'm that stage again where I'm not happy with my body!

Last year was the first time I ever did a diet (life style change) which was Body For Life...which I absolutely LOVED...however the food restrictions were hard to stick to and I just found myself living for my 'cheat days'.

So for the past week or so I have laid off the carbs (I'm a carb fiend) and I actually feel much better and less sluggish within myself so this has had me researching the South Beach Diet and Atkins diet...the thing is I don't know which one to go for.

There seems to be far more information everywhere about Atkins.

So please lovely people I would really love your feedback as to which you have tried or heard that a better (easier) to do.

Thank you
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hello and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated to lose weight which will help you immensely. I am a WW girl and have not tried either the South Beach or Atkins diet - there are a couple of forums on here for both diets - might be worth posting this message in both and see what advice they give you!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
  4. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Member

Thank you...I didn't want to look like I was spamming with my first message but as you've suggested it - I will...thank you :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Many members on here have been successful with Atkins but not sure about South Beach. Have a look at the Atkins section and ask a few questions.

Good luck

Irene xx
  6. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Member

Hi and thank you!
    I have looked at the Atkins section and I think it looks like something that would appeal to me.

Thanks for your response
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.