hello, newbie here in need of motivation :)

scott-m7xxd

hello, firstly my name is Scott, i'm 21 from Nottingham, im a qualified computer technician but unfortunately made redundant so now have a job as a care assistant until i can find another career.

my weight is alittle like a yo-yo so i want to get it under control once and for all. i started slimming in january starting out at 17st the biggest iv ever been, got down to around 15st 5lb with slimming world and excercise,

however due to losing my job etc i had to stop slimming world and i continued for a few weeks without the group but then it just faded away, i must admit i didn't lose in the last 6 weeks of slimmin world either.

im going to just try my best to eat healthily and eat smaller portions, also got 2 dogs so going to make sure i get up earlier in a morning and take them for a good walk and the same before going to bed.

my reasoning for me wanting to lose weight is because im not happy with the way i am, and im starting to lack self confidence and not socializing and much as i would like to.

thank you for reading, i hope i can help people on here and get and give great support and advice :)

n725764475_529630_8882.jpg

Hello and :welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss so far , and good luck on the rest of your journey ! :)

:wavey:hey there scott.
this is a great place for motivation,advice and support.
sounds like you've made a brilliant start!!
you can and will keep it going:D
good luck to you.:)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back