• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Newbie here

Susie25

Silver Member
S: 17st2.2lb C: 17st2.2lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone I'm starting SW on Tuesday after my weekly shop has been delivered. I've signed up with SW online and have been jotting ideas down for meals I can have.
I have been with WW since January 2011 and have lost 1 and a half stone but its taking forever and I never seem to have a straight run of losses like I did before Pro Points came out, I just think I go mad when I can use the extra 49 points and then can't stop eating yummy bad things :devilangel:(this is what my weeks have been like lately)

I did WW back in 2009 and lost 3 stone in 8 months on the old plan (and subsequently put 2 stone back on) so I am now 8lbs away from my old achievement and I need to lose an extra 2 stone to get down to goal.

Sue x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
Welcome to Minimins..good luck :)

Hi sue I joined the site about a week ago and would love a weight loss buddy . When I am good I can be v good but when am bad I am a little pig . Maybe not so little at mo . I am doing sw maybe we could encourage each other Debbie x