Hello Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Susie25, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Susie25

Susie25 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone I'm starting SW on Tuesday after my weekly shop has been delivered. I've signed up with SW online and have been jotting ideas down for meals I can have.
    I have been with WW since January 2011 and have lost 1 and a half stone but its taking forever and I never seem to have a straight run of losses like I did before Pro Points came out, I just think I go mad when I can use the extra 49 points and then can't stop eating yummy bad things :devilangel:(this is what my weeks have been like lately)

I did WW back in 2009 and lost 3 stone in 8 months on the old plan (and subsequently put 2 stone back on) so I am now 8lbs away from my old achievement and I need to lose an extra 2 stone to get down to goal.

Sue x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to Minimins..good luck :)
  4. Fuzzydebs

Fuzzydebs Member

Hi sue I joined the site about a week ago and would love a weight loss buddy . When I am good I can be v good but when am bad I am a little pig . Maybe not so little at mo . I am doing sw maybe we could encourage each other Debbie x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Sometimes it is worth having a change so good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.