Hello newbie here

caff33

You ladies are doing so well, it's inspired me to get my bum in gear and start lipotrim (again) I done it years ago and need to restart, please give me a push!!!!

I'm new too started yesterday starting it is the hardest but its not as bad as i thought good luck in your weight loss!!!

:welcome2:

Wishing you well on your weight loss journies... You'll be great!

Day 4 for me on lipotrim.. 100% total food replacement! yay for me.. still along way to go but not craving food anymore.. cant wait for my weigh in on monday :character00116:
Good luck everyone!! :D xxx

:hug99:hi and welcome

i've had two false starts on lt tfr,:doh:
let emotions mess it up and the feeling i was missing out on food.:eatdrink051: but coming on here and getting support from the ladies on here :gen126:
i finally got on track and copped on by listening to what they were saying :psiholog: and looking at the before and after photos,:party0011:
i realised eveyone on here is human even the success stories (whereas before i seen their achievement as superhuman and an unreachable goal for me)
but now i know at the starting line we are all the same and we can all make this journey!
i know it might sound cheesy and silly but it is working for me :fingerscrossed:

hi

HI Caff

If your here your already seriously thinking about it.. (what have you got to loose? nothing apart from any excess weight...)

Only you can do it when you are ready.. but nothing ventured nothing gained..

wishing you best of luck !!!!!

TobeaSkinnyMe said:
HI Caff

If your here your already seriously thinking about it.. (what have you got to loose? nothing apart from any excess weight...)

Only you can do it when you are ready.. but nothing ventured nothing gained..

wishing you best of luck !!!!!

All the best to all you who done 100%today xx

Go for it and good luck! In the first week I came on here constantly and lay around being lazy while I got used the the diet, just be good to yourself and distract yourself from food and you'll be great x

Hi everyone. I'm on day 5 myself. Had a horrible day yesterday, but reading posts on this site really help and I didnt feel as alone. Its a bank holiday here and they can be tough because it feels like everything revolves arouns food or alcohol. Its actually strange but I'm glad to be going back to work tomorrow!

Hi everyone. I'm on day 5 myself. Had a horrible day yesterday, but reading posts on this site really help and I didnt feel as alone. Its a bank holiday here and they can be tough because it feels like everything revolves arouns food or alcohol. Its actually strange but I'm glad to be going back to work tomorrow!

I often feel like that.... work is structure and plenty of distraction!!! Weekends are harrrrrrrrddd!!!!!!

Back