Hello, newbie here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stardustdolphin, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. stardustdolphin

stardustdolphin New Member

Hi,

I've started on a healthy eating plan, including calorie counting too. I got a harsh but true comment off a relative a bit ago which upset me, but made me realise I have to do something about my weight.

I used to suffer from binge eating disorder, which is the main reason for my weight, and while I have now recovered I never managed to lose much. I'm terrified of going back to how I was so I really want this to work out.

If anyone has any diet recommendations I'd be happy to hear. There's so many and it's hard to know what to look at.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    well i went to the doc,s and decided to go with the xenical.. works for me and many other's
    what ever you decide.."good luck" .. and welcome to the site x
    sam.....

4. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    362lb
    Current Weight:
    292.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    69.2lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    I do calorie counting and eat for nutrition aiming to give my body the highest quality food I can. Once you wean yourself off the sugar and additive laden stuff you'll be amazed how much you don't want/need it.

5. KraziKayzi

KraziKayzi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.7kg
    Current Weight:
    78.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best wishes for your weightloss journey, you never know, you may thank that person that gave you that harsh comment as it gave you the nudge you needed to start to improve.
    xKx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the healthy eating.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.