Hello Newbie Here!

CharLou

Hello Everyone,

I'm Charlie. Ive had problms with my weight for 5 years now (more or less since the birth of my daughter) .... It actually is not pregnancy weight i had a problem with as i was down to my pre preg weight within 3 weeks of giving birth .... its how my body/metabolism changed after having a baby. and since ive put on nearly 2 and a half stones!

I was always an 8-10 before but now i am a 14. and i hate it. i at least would like to be a comfortable 12.

So here i am , after trying lots of fad diets and everything else; i have now accepted that i need to change my lifestyle for good....

I'm on a sort of crash diet at the moment to get a lump off but i am planning to eat healthily for good now to maintain any loss i have. I'm using a slimming tablet called capsiplex from Holland and Barrett and it claims to fasten up metabolism, but we will see as i only started it yesterday.

Sorry for the long essay, just wanted to give you all a rough idea on where i am with diets etc.

I look forward to receiving advice as well as giving some.

C xxx

Welcome Charlou, good luck on your diet goals

Thanks ....

Any one tried capsiplex slimming pills? this is my 3rd day and so far feeling great xxx

Back