hello newbie here!

xPrincessx

hey all im new! my names Tania and im 22. i am lookin for advice/information on weight loss. im havin no look with what ive tried so far!

its nice to be here, and hope i meet some great people! :)

Hi Hun, welcoe to Mins. There are lots of different diets on this site so have a look and ask any questions. Good Luck xx

Hi Hun, welcoe to Mins. There are lots of different diets on this site so have a look and ask any questions. Good Luck xx

thanks so much. im just really unhappy with my body, so thought id look for diet forums, except my situations quite different from normal people. i mean im disabled and a full-time wheelchair user.

Well I am sure that you are not alone, and there may be others who are in a similiar situation. We are all really friendly on here and will help and motivate you when needed and be the shoulder when you are struggling. At the end of the day we all have the same goal and will help each other achieve it. xx

Well I am sure that you are not alone, and there may be others who are in a similiar situation. We are all really friendly on here and will help and motivate you when needed and be the shoulder when you are struggling. At the end of the day we all have the same goal and will help each other achieve it. xx

thankyou. i know i may not be the only one like this on here. i have no idea what diet to use though :( ive tried having a low calorie one, eatin less but i just get hungry.

Welcome to Minimins.

Youll find pretty much every diet you can think of is on here :) Its just a case of working out which one fits you best :)

Back