• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello night owls

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Coz I need to be up early, so naturally I'm not tired lol

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
cos im a poker freak and not long home and i got this poker guy texting me and he making me laugh - he is such a jerk but he makes me smile! lol xxx

also i just went to river island website and played - lets pretend money is no object and i at goal and fill my shopping basket full of all the lovely clothes i am going to have... its a great game - u should try it - and when u get bored of playing it on river island try net-a-porter.com - wow - u can rack up THOUSANDS in there in like 5 items! River island u need a good 32 items to get over £1500 lol!!

xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
cos im a poker freak and not long home and i got this poker guy texting me and he making me laugh - he is such a jerk but he makes me smile! lol xxx

also i just went to river island website and played - lets pretend money is no object and i at goal and fill my shopping basket full of all the lovely clothes i am going to have... its a great game - u should try it - and when u get bored of playing it on river island try net-a-porter.com - wow - u can rack up THOUSANDS in there in like 5 items! River island u need a good 32 items to get over £1500 lol!!

xxx
Lol, crazy woman...love it..i must try this..and make sure i resist pressing teh checout button hehehe

OMG!

lol, crazy woman...love it..i must try this..and make sure i resist pressing teh checout button hehehe
you mean you havent done this before???

Flip me - i do this all the time! Like from day 1 lt i have spent tens of thousands - maybe over £100k in imaginary online shopping trips! Why u think im so fricking happy! Imaginary retail therapy! Works a treat babe! :d

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
lol NO NEVER!!!! Jeeeeze if it makes you that happy...maybe i should try it!!
Looking at my bod today and i gotta say i am falling in love with what i see!! wooo hooo
Oh, and got male attention today ...from an ex he was dribbling all over the place...shame it wasn't 'THE EX' and i don't really want the attention of the one i got it from but it was an ego boost!! hehehe

Hey babe! Great news about you and your body! Im like that tooooo! This last few days I really have been in shock at how much my body is changing!

MEN!! The more attention you get the better - just enjoy it! I am!! I havent had this much attention from men in YEARS! :) It is pretty cool - I am not attracted to any of them but I appreciate it and it is good fun and def good for the confidence! Anyway - its good practice for when someone you do like comes along! ;) whooooooooooop!! xox

:) lol