Hello night owls

IMac

Gold Member
Why are you all awake? I'm up cos my body clock is all to pot having worked shifts for decades....and i've been cleaning the kitchen and waiting for my nails to dry
Ju x

Coz I need to be up early, so naturally I'm not tired lol

cos im a poker freak and not long home and i got this poker guy texting me and he making me laugh - he is such a jerk but he makes me smile! lol xxx

also i just went to river island website and played - lets pretend money is no object and i at goal and fill my shopping basket full of all the lovely clothes i am going to have... its a great game - u should try it - and when u get bored of playing it on river island try net-a-porter.com - wow - u can rack up THOUSANDS in there in like 5 items! River island u need a good 32 items to get over £1500 lol!!

xxx

cos im a poker freak and not long home and i got this poker guy texting me and he making me laugh - he is such a jerk but he makes me smile! lol xxx

also i just went to river island website and played - lets pretend money is no object and i at goal and fill my shopping basket full of all the lovely clothes i am going to have... its a great game - u should try it - and when u get bored of playing it on river island try net-a-porter.com - wow - u can rack up THOUSANDS in there in like 5 items! River island u need a good 32 items to get over £1500 lol!!

xxx
Lol, crazy woman...love it..i must try this..and make sure i resist pressing teh checout button hehehe

OMG!

lol, crazy woman...love it..i must try this..and make sure i resist pressing teh checout button hehehe

you mean you havent done this before???

Flip me - i do this all the time! Like from day 1 lt i have spent tens of thousands - maybe over £100k in imaginary online shopping trips! Why u think im so fricking happy! Imaginary retail therapy! Works a treat babe! :d

lol NO NEVER!!!! Jeeeeze if it makes you that happy...maybe i should try it!!
Looking at my bod today and i gotta say i am falling in love with what i see!! wooo hooo
Oh, and got male attention today ...from an ex he was dribbling all over the place...shame it wasn't 'THE EX' and i don't really want the attention of the one i got it from but it was an ego boost!! hehehe

Hey babe! Great news about you and your body! Im like that tooooo! This last few days I really have been in shock at how much my body is changing!

MEN!! The more attention you get the better - just enjoy it! I am!! I havent had this much attention from men in YEARS! :) It is pretty cool - I am not attracted to any of them but I appreciate it and it is good fun and def good for the confidence! Anyway - its good practice for when someone you do like comes along! ;) whooooooooooop!! xox

:) lol

Back