Hello Peeps

fatfella

Im a 33 yr old perenial dieter who never manages to suceeed

Well now I need too. My health is suffering - and I can not keep up with my kids. I think they are also a bit embarresed by me which is wrong....I always wanted to be a dad who they can be proud of.

So now I need to be a dad they can be proud of in the playground. so yes I mean it. I have read thru a lot of the posts - not that massive one at the top though :eek: I have set myself of getting under 25stone by end of April, so thats 2 months for 39lbs, which sounds a lot but I hope that the first week or so should shed a few pounds due to the amount I have to lose.

Im gonna do it all on the WW plan - as I have all the slider etc and also so I can eat all the different flavours of chicken kiev available now (apart from the garlic butter as massive points) as I am some what a kiev fan. Even to the point where I could eat that and fish in bread crumbs every night and probably will unless my wife decides that boring and start cooking stir frys etc...which arent my thing...but she thinks are more interesting !! I know its cos she cares....

also gonna try and crack on with the gym, get an Ipod and listen to my tunes as I never get a chance these days, its always some person i have never heard of and the kids cant believe it !! :confused:

Any way, Im waffling on, hope to get to chat with people on here

Ian

Hi Ian and welcome. You sound all set! I really recommend coming on here a lot for motivation too. It's worked remarkably for me!

Sarah x

Hi Ian.

Good luck with your weight loss. And I agree with your wife-stir frys are much much nicer :)

Hi Ian ,

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.
Stir frys are lush , i have them without noodles 9/10 now but still
enjoy crunching beansprouts!

well it took me a while to get in but now seem to be in, dog has shorter legs where i worn them out but hes happy and so am i, ieven had stir fry lol, still reading in here but feel able to contribute a little now i have lost a bit

Back