Hello Peoples

kissme

Gold Member
Hello beautiful people!

I just wanted to check in and see how your all doing as I miss ya!!

So for all of you who know me come and have a natter and tell me how ya doing!!

Miss ya all!!

All my love Kissme

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

yeah Its going ok ta, found i got so much going on this week and i just havent got time to sort it out. I havent shopped for it, but i am enjoying the flexibility but still new and dont know many people on the boards :(

I've been a bit out of the loop and totally hadn't realised you've switched to WW! Sorry to lose you, but glad you've popped on here to say hello :)

So, what's the dealio? Are you going to a class? Do you like it so far? I really liked WW when I was doing it and found it okay to do, flexible, and losses okay too...just not practical to think in points long-term!

Keep popping on to say hola, lovely girlie!

OMG madam i never realised you left SW!!!! It would make sense from your PM 'not spoke to you in a while' earlier though :) I just caught up on the 'leaving us' thread!!

Im glad u joined ww though cuz otherwise you wouldnt be on here at all!!! I agree with the other thread - it just wouldnt be the same finding a poo thread and not seeing your name pop up on there! You'll have to look out for them!! lol

How you finding it? I should think it's quite strange to forget the SW mind and think of points isnt it?

xxxx

Hello :)

OMG, I wondered where you had gone!! Must have missed the moving to WW bit :(
Sorry to hear you've left us at SW, but good luck at WW you have to do whatever suits and works for you. Also glad that you will still be around to say hello on here though.

Cannot believe I missed you leaving SW, doh!!!

xxx

Back