Hello :) restarter here

tafflass

Silver Member
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Joanne and this is my fourth(I think) time on lipotrim.
I was successful once and managed to lose about 6 stone in just under 4 months in 2009.
This is the only way I have been able to lose weight and now,after putting on everything I have lost....either through circumstance or total denial,I am back to shift the pounds for the final time.

This place was a huge support to me and I truly couldn't have done it without everyones advice and banter.
As lovely as it would be to see some familiar faces,I'm really hoping I don't and that everyone that was on their journey with me managed to keep the weight off.

Look forward to seeing your losses and confidence growing as those pounds vanish x

Hi joanne, well done for restarting, and well done with your previous loss. Im a restarter too, day 1 today and hoping to do this till the death, well until april when im 9st 12. Keep positive, log on here when times are tough and keep goal in mind. What is ur goal btw?
Ava

Welcome back! Have you re-started today? x

Well I'm aiming to lose 95lbs :-o. It's quite scary looking at it like that but going to take it one pound at a time.

Yeah I started today.bit hard having to cook food for the kids but I survived off smelling their food last time lol.got me through it :) x

Good luck! I'm finding that cooking for my partner actually helps!
Smelling food seems to ease the cravings for me!

Good luck - I hope those 95 fly by for you :)
x

I found that after the first week I turned into nigella Lawson and was baking and cooking from scratch for the kids. I loved it :)
Good luck with your journey x

hi joanne me too i fell off the wagon and rolled down the flippen hill into the sweet shop . im heavier than when i started last time . so easy done this is day2 for me . just watched obese a year to save my life that fixed my wagon i can tell u good luck gina

Back